Sunday, May 22, 2005

Funk that Sauce...
and funk everything else...

ughhh, people...people are .... selfish.

Alright, so how did things go last night? I'll tell you how, fucking retard...it started out with a call, must have been 2 or something, whatever the case I was already laying down and just passed out..so the call; it was supposed to be one of those "serious talks", and I had already thrown in the towel for the day, but I went along with it..luckily for me the phone absolutely sucked balls..whatever the reception we had going on it was horrible..I could only make out every fourth word, everything else was really quiet and muddled..so the conversation had to end, I was tired and tired of trying to strain my ears to piece together some illogical argument for her being two-faced..or something

so I tried to play the good role and said that the conversation was going to end simply because we can't hear each other and this is getting stupid, so we can end it now and go to sleep, or if you want you can come over and we can finish this....well I wasn't really expecting her to come over, I mean she was already in bed, or so she said...and I certainly wasn't going anywhere..last time this happened I went ot her...plus I was already sleeping, so yeah..

so she came over...and we almost went to sleep without ever talking about anything...then we did...and it didn't end..we just talked, no resolution..no good...but we both went to sleep and I went to work in the morning...

I got cut early, after my second table, but I stayed because I wanted more tables, and money..I worked through my split and then mindy got on..all was well for the better half..and then something came up and I started talking about my "poll" to some of the co-workers..and though they saw both sides of the argument, they agreed I was in the right to feel the way I did. so in passing I randomly said that I had tree more people of my audience who agreed with me...and that's when things got shitty...

she asked a mutual friend, and of course they sided with her, and then we argued about it..I tried explaining that they were seeing it from a paper-standpoint..in theory, on paper, there shouldn't be a problem here...but this is reality and communism doesn't work..other factors are involved..apparently everyone on the other side fail to see that...

whatever, so I got cut, we tried to talk some more, and then she starting getting upset, almost crying at work? yeah whatever..so I left, went home, ate a bowl of cereal and passed out..I'm doing my laundry, I just took a shower and I received a call from her just bit ago....

ok, to piss me off for starters, she asked if I was going to Upland..look, I don't like people, I don't like large groups, I don't like bars..I've done it before to give it a shot, but I could care less for it..don't fucking bother me with your stupid meeting of the masses bullshit...and then she asked if we were going to talk later tonight..and frankly I don't are..I told her that..whatever, I don't care..she didn't like...

so now I am wondering just how does one go about telling someone, who is genuinely nice, to fuck off and die in so many words..to tell them to get out of your life, you don't want to speak to them again, you don't care to see them again, in passing you may nod, but that's it, their existence is null and void to you..they are completely inconsequential and you want to go on living as if they are not...without being a complete dick?

I fear a call or visitation tonight.....













"whatever : oh gee, that's a good attitude to have towards this : ohok - wait, did you notice the change in the tone in my voice, no, cuz there was none, cuz I really don't care"

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

Jesus, you made a poll 😂 well, as for arguments it’s better if only the parts involved solve it but sometimes a judge or a third part to act as a neutral might be good...

“I fear a call or visitation tonight....” oh boy... you really should fear nothing when you’re with the loved one or lovely one

“ wait, did you notice the change in the tone in my voice, no, cuz there was none, cuz I really don't care"
Mmm yep... that’s why I worry when your tone of voice is zombie Jangus, it’s always better an emotion than none. If it’s a good emotion yay! If it’s a bad one, let’s figure it out.