Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mother's Day???
..what's a mother?

Haha, ohhh god, I crack my shit up....

anyways, today was mother's day. I called my grandmother, sent messages for others to tell their mother's I said what's up..I didn't get to make any weird and uncomfortable phone calls to mother's who weren't my own..but the day wasn't a complete waste, I was supposed to work at night. I decided to go in half an hour early to take my beverage test..but as son as I got there they put me on the floor. I had a three table section with nobody watching me...which isn't supposed to happen for a week..

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"Mother's Day???
..what's a mother?" lol

also cofcofmommyissuescofcof cof hahaha
it’s jokey joke

btw happy birth day ! 4/8/20 1:24pm
It's your birth anniversary! congratulations!
You've been living 37 years on this world, wow!