Friday, May 13, 2005

Like Children....
.I can't leave them on their own....

my fucking roommates of course, who else would we be talking about....

so I get back this morning around 4ish, gone for a couple days, and we have a reply of hat happened a week ago... whatever..anyways, I get in, of course the place is trashed as normal, maybe moreso than normal, but I whatever...I just want to go to sleep..well I get downstairs and a smell hits me..a very familiar, unwanted smell..no, it was incense, that would have been something better. no, I was a moldy mildew-y smell...I know it's a basement, but I have grown accustomed to the "normal" basement funk...this was far worse, probably only heightened to my senses, but none-the-less. I get down and my foot squishes - I am not happy. the rug I had down was completely soaked..I knew this wasn't caused by any sort of rain, I know the water pattern..and just to make sure, I checked in areas that would regularly have water flow, they turned up dry as a bone...

so what happened - other than people being complete retards - they flooded the basement doing the laundry. I know that sounds a little preposterous, but bear with me. it has been occurring that when a heavy/large/super load is put in the washing machine, water tends to seep out of somewhere from behind the washer. this has only happened on the big loads, and only the few times we tested it. see the problem is, people over fill for the heavy loads, breaching the rim, and thus as water is poured in, it has nowhere to travel but sideways...

so that's my guess as to what happened, but the rest is pure right on negligence. the fuck did not do a thing to help the water flow or stop the water, nor did they try to clean it up. the rug sat there, soaked, for an extended period of time..water still saturating the area surrounding it, clothes that were on the rug completely soaked and ruined - now overpowered by the smell of moldy mildew - and papers, amoung other things, completely drenched and ruined as well.

so today after waking up and a quick stop made at work to discuss my test results, I came back here, to this fucking hole, and cleaned up someone else's mess they left in my room..oh, and if you are thinking, well maybe they never noticed it, maybe because they haven't picked up their laundry, well think again...they slyly took away and removed all articles that were being washed, so that I would have no idea who caused this mess...

so here I am, angry, pissed, letting the ground dry, washing my clothes now..and posting up notes throughout the entire basement like these people are either A - retarded or B- just fucking ignorant...in any case they really need to be strangled with piano wire...













"No admittance without calling ahead - NO exceptions!"

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

Wow, that’s just... terrible, awful...
I was thinking of something nice to say to you J05 but...
man, your roommates are very irresponsible and they suck and are not caring
Like everyone can make mistakes but they didn’t even help you to clean, or anything, jesus

I’m sorry

(btw today’s one day after you bbday lol mmm I don’t know what’s going on with you but I hope, really wished, everything goes well. You know, we’re gonna be friends even if we don’t text or call or anything. Good thing about friendship is that it doesn’t need much frequency. Borges said that)

Ps. I’m reading one before going to bed lol like a bed story