Monday, May 16, 2005

Bahama McBreezey
a quickly long day...

so two things happened that took all day long, and it really shouldn't have...

ok, so I worked in the morning, I wasn't a closer so I figured I'd be cut by 2, and I was cut at exactly 2 - and at that time one of my tables was getting up, the other two had their food, so we were good...there was a plan to go to Bahama Breeze and I was hoping to make it as well..

work went very well..even though I had only six or seven tables I still made forty bucks in the almost three hours I was there..and I even had one guy, my second to last table, tell the hosts as he left that I was the reason he was going to come back - you see, you got really pissed off at me when I brought him his tea, and it wasn't sweetened, and I told him sugars are on the table....well he is from the south..South Carolina that is, and there the tea is sweetened..he was about ready to walk out on me at that point but his girlfriend restrained him. so after that gloriousness my day at the OG was over...

I went home, changed everso quickly and headed off to Lauren's where I met up with Lauren and Mindy; I was joining them for lunch..and that's where the long-windedness came into to play...the drive took forever - and nobody had any idea how to get there...I had my employee paystub so I had that part covered, somebody should have ad the directions, especially since it was their idea...whatever

we drive through all of Indy getting there - god I hate Indy - but luckily we made it there, I think 2 hours later then when we left...Bahama Breeze is a little bit different, they had a huge drink list, which of I only tried three drinks. the food was alright, yeah it was good..about the same pricing as OG, just a tad more expensive since you have to add on a salad or soup to your meal..all in all it was good..oh yeah, the bathrooms are amazing, no joke...

so we left, I was a little intoxicated from my drinks..of course I went to the bathroom as we were leaving and when I got out nobody was around so I had to try and find my way to the doors..and ended up walking through the actual bar and line...I was so confused..the ride home consisted of my being belligerent for the first 20 minutes, then passing out for the next two hours, yes it took us another two hours to get back because they got lost again...just because it says exit 37, doesn't mean it is highway 37...whatever,

we got back, Mindy took me home, later we to the grocery store to buy ice-cream, which was the intent of the trip but we bought a lot more than that..and you know what, I never did eat that ice-cream...oh, and I still have no idea where my car is...












"Why don't you go run out in front of that car with your pants down like that" - "I can't, my lane ends..."

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

I’ve googled Bahama Breeze, easy breeze, they are supposed to sell Caribbean food? Wtforks is that lol when I went o PC I didn’t like their “local food”.

“ oh yeah, the bathrooms are amazing, no joke...”
Also, bathrooms?! They have baths there? Lol

I want ice cream, the menses have spoken!