Sunday, May 15, 2005

Better Mood...
Not going anywhere....

so I had lifted spirits for the better half of the day, til my last table...

I didn't get much sleep last night, what with the staying up and watching About Schmidt - by the way, awesome movie..I couldn't have picked a more timely movie..I cried - and all the drunk dials I was receiving, not to mention getting annoyed with nonsensical talks at 5am..whatever..I woke up, not wanting to get up, but I did..got to work and just started to rock it..and rock out...

for whatever reason waiting on people puts me into some weird mood..but a better one..dealing with people's stupidity, their bullshit, their shortness, the attitude..whatever, I like it. so I stayed to close for Cassidy, we love to hate one another, it's fun, and then Jake paid me to take a table..funny thing about that table...it ended up being my last, even though it shouldn't have been, they should have been out before the others..let me explain...well they were a nice old couple, and I thought there wasn't going to be a problem..then the ticket got lost..so I kept checking in on them, but they didn't have food, and I kept saying, it should be up any moment..then I find out the ticket is nowhere to be found..so they got their food, then they order dessert...I drop the check later and as I pick it up, the bill for 31.27 had a twenty, a ten, and twenty-seven cents...the stiffed me not only a tip, but a dollar as well..stunned by this I didn't react too quickly, but LuLu told me I should chase them down, so I run out of the restaurant only to not find them...

so I could be a non-cynic and say they meant that 10 to be a twenty and leave me a good tip..but whatever..it ruined me and I left not happy..I didn't make anything for tips anyways, but whatever. I went home on that note and passed out....I was rudely awakened by a phone call, they didn't leave a message and I didn't recognize the number..so I unnaturally got up...I haven't done much of anything since..and that was 8..and my day is now officially over..I'll see what's on the docket for later...goodnight.













"I hate stupid people - because they suck; they fucking suck;they fucking suck my balls!!!"

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

Oh, about Schmidt what a movie, indeed good timing. I love it when you watch the right movie at the right time!

Oh wow, you chased costumers. Once the Pizza Hit didn’t charge us what would be like 15 dollars. They never chased us 🤭

Ps. I’m hungry again