Sunday, March 12, 2006

Up, not down, Land, not water.....
reviving the past...

today was the mark, a turning point, but eerily like before...

so I got up this morning for a shift I picked up..hating myself for picking it, especially after last night, and not feeling so hot this morning..I managed to roll out of bed and make it to work at 11, somehow..the morning actually proved to be worth something prosperous for me, almost hitting my entire day mark before 4. I never really took a break, I was gonna work straight through my split and just be cut at night as a split..but at 430 Tom asked me whether I wanted to be on the floor or in the window, I was tired and didn't feel like doing anything, especially since I hadn't had a table in the past hour, I took the window...

well an hour or so into my window shift I thought it'd be a good idea to run my weekly timecard..turns out I was in overtime..not only that, but I had been in overtime since yesterday night...wow..so then tom was doing his reports and came across that and not only is he paying me overtime, but he's paying for the fact he asked me to be in the window instead of on the floor..and then he bought my dinner....

so after work I went home, took a couple bites of my dinner, but it was cold by the time I actually got to it, I was distracted by a couple of telephone calls who were concerned with last nights drunk dials...great. so after all that was settled it was time to go to Upland..our group came to the grand decision it was time to resurrect the "greatness" that was our Sunday night tradition..

I was there and greeted like a rockstar, but I soon realized why I hated it so much...I don't even know if I could get into words why I'm not the biggest fan of Upland...something to do with people not mingling like they should? anyways, so I finally had enough and just started to move my seat around to other parts of the table, getting bored being in that one spot the entire time..that's when things got better...I got myself into a heated debate about woman being whores being bitches..and this dumbass I've never seen was the one I was arguing with, not even the ladies that were there..but of course once they saw a guy taking their side, they got into it too...whatevs...

Midnight marked Ben G's birthday, we all sang to him, both songs, the traditional birthday and the OG song..it wasn't too long after that we decided to continue with the birthday celebration and most of us headed on over to Mike's house, living only moments from me..we all chilled in the living room, everyone continuing to drink except for myself and Steph..and I kinda wished I had looking back...the bastard I got into an argument earlier was drinking, and was loud, and now just completely retarded, moreso than before believe me...it was almost unbearable to listen to him, he was annoyingly retarded...

this all carried on for a good two hours, along with a "don't speak of it again" makeout session with rachann and Ben... and a trip to SnS was in the works, but some of us really wanted to go home, people either working in the morning or having doubles...I mean come on, tomorrow is Monday, have to save some energy for that...so as we all gathered outside to slip away, it seemed almost impossible - SnS was a must. so after a random spur of the moment dance party invoked by my phone and Kelly Clarkson we were on our way. Ben woke up his passed out friend, whom I told to roll on his back, and took him home before meeting us at SnS.

SnS turned out to be a pretty good time actually, we all talked, joked, made fun of the other two tables in the restaurant and had a really good time. we determined that a little bit of alcohol in mike and he suddenly comes out of the closet, with with such phrases as "I'd stick it to him" or when I was talking about going home to lay in my bed, before SnS, Mike was all, "yeah jason's bed sounds good" ahh sweet crap..it was after 5 when I finally got home and into bed, and thus ended my wild night out...













"So I said the next girl I'm gonna date is gonna be a whore...then I realized that's every woman out there..."

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

“Mike was all, "yeah jason's bed sounds good” lol your friend’s gay hahaha

very wild night, good

"So I said the next girl I'm gonna date is gonna be a whore...then I realized that's every woman out there…” WELL SEEMS LIKE YOU MADE REALLY SURE ABOUT THAT