Friday, March 10, 2006

Happy Birthday Mindy..
..wherever you are...

Yes, she's on that road trip I was supposed to go on with..but not...

So work was fun..not really..I was scheduled a double, like many of the other servers today since yesterday, or today depending who you are, marked the first day of spring break..got there at 1130, had a bianco section...I knew it was going to dead, especially after last night, so I took my time in stride..we get a little bit of a late rush after 1, per usual, but people sucked at tipping...I had several $50 tickets wherein the bastards left on average FIVE dollars..gee, thanks...but my last table made up for it..I got to take a ten top by myself, the only reasoning behind that was because they split up into two of my booths..but I still got to grat them...yeah, well their bills weren't very high, seeings how the mostly had soup, salad, and breadsticks..but the kicker is that most of them left on top of the grat..turning my tip from 25 to almost 50, and therefore doubling what I had made all day...

took a quick break, just want to get a frappacino from starbucks..but on the way back in Matt B stopped me and we started talking..he wanted to eat, I didn't care, we both had to be back by 5 so we went over to Bajio, the craptastic Mexican place around the corner...and there we had an intimate conversation..me pinning exactly who he had a crush on...

after that is was back to work, I got triple sat upon my arrival which made me a little happy, since it wasn't really that busy, just the hosts are retarded..I didn't have that many tables to turn over to be honest, and since they were playing Country music in the alley, I refused to run any food..my night was lame..I got sat right before I got cut, but the people were cool, and they left a very nice tip..but they also kept me there til 930..I walked away from the night shift with $50..very very laaaaame....

the one highlight was when we all sang our celebration song, I did the ghetto gardens remix, and as I am walking away this little kid comes out of Ecco and says, "boy, I bet that allows you to let off some steam.." I was shocked but said, damn right, and walked into the back...then I see the little kid a bit later coming out from the bathroom, and now he's confused where he is..so I make some comment saying are you lost, kinda confusing huh..well I think you came from that direction..and as I brought him back to the section he came out of I yelled, "not so smart now are ya?!"..god I rock...

oh, and not to top that or anything...but an employee walked out tonight..Jared the bartender during his break in between bar shifts asked to change his availability, he mainly wanted his Sunday morning back...well you see he was taken off the bar schedule because he could only work that one day, or something like that..but now that it's spring break and half the bar staff was gone, the managers need to fill the void..enter Jared..well that's kinda a slap in the face, "we'll schedule you when and where we need you"... so he asked since he was doing them a favor by doing this, give him some shifts back..well that didn't happen so he walked out..nice...

so after work I went home to change, and then met with the girls at Cheeseburger in Paradise..the group there was Tina, Hope, Steph, Rachann, and myself...I either looked like a pimp, or the token gay guy..you decide...anyways, with the now five of us we moved up to the bar..hope wanted someone to do shots with her, but she's hardcore and took a double of Jack on her own..I wasn't up for the drinking so much, so I stuck to the Blue Moon I had in front of me...until, until the comment that would change the direction the night was going was said..the topic was about Patty, and then her ex-boyfriend came up, people thought they were still dating..but no they are not..but they just hang out every possible second and stay the night with each other..then someone said, "wait no, why would they do that if they weren't dating, that doesn't make sense, why? enter me..repeating why, louder each time, slamming my fist into the bar with deafening blows on each why...after that I asked the barkeep for a double of Patron with a Gin&Tonic chaser...it was on...everyone was in shock, they didn't realize the magnitude of the comment until I flipped out.

so we drank there til 1, closing them down...stopped at a house party for literally three seconds and went towards Kirkwood. we had a bit of a scare when we turned onto Indiana, two squad cars flew out of the BP parking lot and came in our direction..they passed by me which was a sigh of relief, but Rachann and Steph were still ahead...and then they flew past them and all was well...we parked our cars and met out front by Nick's, and as we went in I made the comment, "fuckers, you're going after the wrong people, we're the ones driving drunk!"

I also tried to piss on Kirkwood before we entered Nicks, what, I had to pee and Kirkwood deserves it...

so inside nick's we stood around, ran into Crystal and Brittany, not at the same time, but we talked, exchanged numbers, Brit wants to hang out with us on Mondays..Rachann and I played pool and continued to get more drunk..there was an interesting conversation held in the bathroom..these guys were taking a random poll, would you rather piss in the sink or the garbage can if you had no other choice and had to go...I picked the sink, a drain's a drain right? well it was a tie by the time I left...

after the piss I got rowdy...I just started cursing at any fuck that walked by me...I don't know if I was trying to pick a fight or what..we also saw Kristen, as in Brandon's ex-gf who cheated on him and left him...I wanted to go say hi to her, I mean we did all hang out the other night on Mardi Gras...but by the time I got my drink she was gone..and then we came face the fact it was closing time...

so over to Upstairs we went, my angry-drunkeness just got worse...we ran into Kristen there and I actually got to talk to her, well kinda...I was talking and her guy friend was there, and so he started talking and she walked away and went ot hit on the doorguy...after a second I realized she was gone, and this guy was trying to talk to me I walked away...then a little bit later I went for walk towards the back of the bar and ran into Connie, our waitress at Jungle room the other night. we were talking and then Kristen was there, so I tried to talk again, I don't think she remembered me - or maybe she did and was purposefully blowing me off..whatever, so then her girl friend walks up, and she's talking and I see just how lame they are...totally call her out on being lame and a bitch and walk back towards the back..that's when Steph comes and grabs me, trying to keep an eye on me, make sure I wasn't starting any fights..and so as she walks me back to the front were they all were we walk past Kristen and I start yelling "Bitch" and pointing at her...I even started grabbing people and saying, "hey we don't know each other and you don't know her, but she's a fucking bitch and she'll cheat on you..." I said this to anyone, even chicks...

so they sat me back down..I was getting more angry and I saw these drinks on the table, so I picked them up and was tossing them on people around me saying, "what?" it was intense...and so this guy was talking to Rachann, buying her drinks, the whole shot..so I walked up to her, thinking I'm whispering and I say, "is this guy cool?" she says yeah, and I reply with "good, because if he wasn't" now directing my attention to the guy pointing at him "I'd have to take you out". his friends kinda laughed but thought it was cool I was watching out for my friend when I interrupt with, "NO, I'm for real..."

closing time came once again, so we walked out of the bar..steph followed me home, well til Fess, and I got in to my place, giggling about my park job..I crashed onto my bed and started drunk dialing people...my goal was to drunk dial everyone in my phone....I only got through 11 names...I called Mindy first off and bitched her out..I don't even remember what I said, something along the lines about being a horrible person and our friendship is shit, nicely put...I got ahold of only one person, and then they put me on hold, which was lame..so I called more people, leaving very short messages..and on the last call, the one that did me in was while I was leaving my message, I decided to get more comfy and roll onto my side..well, I always forget to not disturb anything while drunk..it's like time traveling...stay in one spot, however you land, and stay there...well, I'm an idiot and rolled over..and hen the room starting spinning...so I hung up and had to convince myself to fall asleep...I tried to close my eyes, but keep them open to control the room, after a minute or so I passed out...good night.












"Fuck you mother fucker and your fucking mother!"

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

”well, I always forget to not disturb anything while drunk..it's like time traveling...“ hahaha nerd!