Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patty's Day...
fuck me, I think I'm Irish..

the day when everyone is Irish, even the filthy French...

so today was awesome, or maybe..well most of it? anyways, I woke up, tired and not wanting to get up, but I noticed a missed call from Rachann...an hour after I passed out last night...how that girl called me is beyond all my brainpower...whatevs....

so then I went to work, amazing...mindy wouldn't even look me in the eye, and she lashed out at me demanding all her keys back, I was startled by this request, but I played it off cool..I went to my jacket, took the two keys off my ring and brought them back to her saying I believe that's all I have, in a cheery little voice...for the rest of the day she wouldn't acknowledge my presence..until we were both standing at the bar..she came up and made a comment how she thought the messages I sent last night were funny, I told her I was glad she liked them. but then she went into her little outraged rant, saying that it told a lot about me..and then she tried to use me not feeding her rats as my outlash towards her...

story goes I thought she was back in town, that's why I stopped going over to her place to feed the rats..nothing against her, no matter how pissed off I was at her, I stil went over there and fed the rats...I love animals a lot more than I love people...well whatever, she kept referring to my Saturday night message as "psychotic" and that I must have gone crazy after that, stole one of her rats, and refused to feed the other...wow...

we never got to finish up that conversation and I was out the door to by TJ some cold & Flu medicine..and when I returned she was outside at her car with Fabi with the hood up..having some sort of car troubles..I wanted to help her, but she'd probably just think I was crazy...

took a break back at my house, eating two fish sandwiches and a shamrock shake from McDonald's...it wasn't so relaxing, I think it built up some stress, but whatever..went back to work...Mindy was behind the bar, and one of my tables was located in the bar...such a bitch..anyways, again with the no eye contact, not even when I asked her a question..*rolls eyes* that's right, I just inserted that there...work was lame...the splits were cut at 7, I made it out by 8 because they just sat me as they cut me...












and we'll just end there...

No comments: