Monday, March 27, 2006

Happy Birthday Shera!!!
21st and a Monday?

And you thought Monday birthday's were lame....

I am actually very pleased with the amount of things I accomplished today. I woke up before an alarm went off, actually did this twice, but got out of bed at 10, very good. I got online, ordered me a new pair of glasses, sent some emails to advisors, and to Cedar Point, showered, shaved, and was on my way to work...

work proved to be very lame..I had 3 tables..and I sat around for an hour after that just waiting to be cut..I said something to Steph the host and she said she'd risk it an let me go...only made $20, but I was in a really chipper mood, so it was all good. Ate a salad with a couple people, but was not there for very long..I was on my way to take care of more business..

drove down to the Hilton, applied and got another job on the spot..took my required tests, found out you can't park at the square on Saturdays, sent a couple more emails to schools, found out when the lease ends here, straightened things out with Isabelle, changed, and then was off to celebrate shera's 21st..with or without her...

No comments: