Thursday, March 23, 2006

Forget It...
..finally...

I'm taking a break from all the chaos and my everyday life, if just for a moment...

David went home today, I went to work in the afternoon..it was completely lame - the rumors of last night's events hadn't hit the OG just yet so I was in the clear, but my anger towards the world let everyone know what was up. Andrea came in and then went home, people were trying to piece together everything from last night but with two stupid incidents right next to each other people were thrown askew. I didn't make much though my first table did leave me a nice tip, 20 on 80, and I somehow called it too....

Rachann got sent home, she was a closer, but she was eating with us while she on the clock and had tables - there was a discussion and then the sending of her home..good god, if I have a heartache I wonder if I can sue OG for causing the stress...

I came home, I napped...I didn't go to class, but I remembered there was a test anyways, so whatever...I officially shut myself off from the world at 430, turning off the phone, leaving a shitty away message up, it was what I needed....and even though I was asked to work, and as much as I wanted to work..I needed my time..as lonely and depressing as it is..I couldn't stand having the drama come at me - and no offence to Dave or anything, I was going to play catch-up with myself on Wednesday, but instead I got to entertain Dave with my life..no problem really, I enjoy it when he comes down, makes me wish we lived near each other...














"...the world is dead to me, or vice versa, depends which side you're on..."

No comments: