Monday, March 06, 2006

Rockstars We Are...
The Special Treatment...

Another Monday down, another reason why I think I'm a golden god...

We'll start off with work..we were apparently short servers, which caused everyone who was there to have four tables during the rush..I was really really bored, even with four tables..so I told Steph to sit me a fifth..unheard of I know, anyone asking for a fifth table, but you know how I roll...

so by the end of my lunch shift, somewhere around 2ish, I had made a nice $65..and cashed in on my free meal from Doug, went all out with desert and everything..I ate with mindy..and we kinda talked about things..and then we were kicked out of ecco so we went back to her place..

I was finished up with the eating and started to pass out on her bed, before I knew it it was almost 8pm and she was sleeping next to me..grrr, she wins again..so I got up, invited her to come with us, but she refused, and went home to change and go to Tumbleweed...

but here's the really cool thing..at 5 I received a text message from Lauren, our server from tumbleweed, stating that Xis was going to possible be there tonight, so if there were any underagers in our group to have good fakes or not come out that evening..amazing..

you know you're a regular when they have a table still set up for you even when you show up an hour later than your normal time..you know you've got it made when your server warns you about certain authorities or activities going on with your routine on certain days, and you know you're an alcoholic when you've exchanged numbers with the service staff...

as I stated we showed up about an hour late, they still having a table ready for me, and it was a nice little gathering..more trickled in as the last hour passed...the funniest when Andrea and her roommate walked in as the doors closed and they somehow got served well after last call..we learned the ghetto gardens "Buena Festa" song..and I made an ass out of myself by not changing the volume of my voice..

from there it was off to Comedy Caravan where we met up with Rachann, Darrell, and Jeremy Stone..but the place for whatever reason was packed and we couldn't get seats..so we start walking out and the guy who does all the introductions, who also runs Rhinos, comes running out to us..he's trying to get us to say saying he can get us seats..but we'd have to split up..and I asked what kind of split up..one'z two'z or half and half...of course, not the latter...so we decided just to let it be and go somewhere else..and he said next time we come it's on him, we are his guests..awesome...

so from there we went to the Vid? yeah I know, lame place, but we went none-the-less..we played some pool, I won a in a comeback against Darrell, but lost against Jeremy..and then Lambert, the "not gay but really gay" black guy from the OG comes walking in, telling us that he's over at the bird doing kareoke..so we make a quick stop at Rockits and then move next door to the bird..stand around watching people sing..we came too late to enter our names to sing so it was kinda lame..I turned another person onto Gin&Tonic's, which made me happy...also had to give his drunk ass a ride home, but he paid me, and that's where the night ended...

I went home, talked to mindy...then got really sick on I don't know what..she didn't want to come over because she "didn't have a car", but I told her if she were to go out and try to roll up her window, it would go up, I had the feeling...but she didn't even try and I tossed and turned with my headache and stomach pains..I think someone slipped me ruffies but they only did half the job, nobody was around to rape me..it's like setting up a bomb and forgetting to set the timer..jerks..









"No, she doesn't share much with us...except for her vagina cuz she's a whore!"

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

Jesus, the ego this guy have

haha oh boy, we got it you guys are regulars

“and he said next time we come it's on him, we are his guests..awesome…” hehe

*read with Jerry Seinfeld monologue voice* you know how Americans always like to be treated special when they receive a service. You would be in an airplane and you give anyone hand towels, but you told them even thought all towels look the same, yours are special, got a different softener. And they’ll buy it!

It’s a joke. I think it’s nice you got a group to hang out and go to bars, I thought that was a series thing

I’ve never had a Gin&Tonic

“nobody was around to rape me” jesus hahahaha

also, wow with the last line, easy... was that a joke?