Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm Leaving..
on a jet plane

i really don't know when i'll be back again

if ever....soooo, i leave for Maryland on Monday...rather, i'm supposed to be in Maryland to start training on Monday...and i really don't know when my flight out there is...update, just got my itinerary email...i fly out of St Louis MO on Monday morning...

but the coolest part is, i'm actually flying in 'private' jets...that seat like 30 people! How cool is that? well, i think that is cool..whatever, this is my first time flying, i'm claustrophobic, and i'll be crammed into a smaller than average airplane thousands of miles in the sky..yay!

i fly from MO to Cincinnati for a one hour lay-over, then i get on a smaller plane and fly to Baltimore...when i get there i have to meet with the NCL people...i just want to walk off the plane and see one of those guys holding a sign with my name on it...that will truly make my frickin' day!

so yeah, that's about where i am now..well who knows where i am, it's Thursday? and i have to be in a lot of places doing a lot of things...tomorrow afternoon i have to be in Ohio for a date with my sweet cheeks...then make my way over Indy to celebrate Kat's birthday and hopefully see E-liz as well...

Maybe then Saturday morning i can catch Jimmy in Indy, drive down to bloomington to pack and do whatever else it is i need to do..then go out with that crowd (the few the proud the loyal). And on Sunday, wake up early to then drive six hours on over to Missouri to park my car..riding then to St Louis to wait for my flight in the terminal overnight...

sounds like a plan? want to be involved give me a call because i have nobody's number....











"I'm using the duty free shop to get liquored up before i step foot on any plane..."

No comments: