Monday, January 22, 2007

Day 8

I Got a Banana in My Pocket...
Sandwich Team Unite!

Ughh, another day with a nap...I'm getting more and more pissed....

Thank me for my roommate..if it were not for josh I would have never made it to 'work' on time...it was around 530 and he wakes me asking if I planned on getting ready this morning..i was confused and asked him what time it was all the while struggling to find my clock..after he told me I then spent the next five minutes trying to figure out why my alarm never went off...I clearly remember somebody's alarm going off, but didn't know at what time and knew it wasn't mine...

Regardless it was plenty of time to shower and get ready to meet downstairs for the 'work' or whatever they call it..all I did this morning was eat breakfast on my break and scrape food at the dishwasher..yay for that

Afterwards we had our shiplife class..it was alright..nothing to brag about, but it went on longer than expected and we had to miss our meet and greet session with the new-comers, class 110...

I suppose one of the highlights of my day, if not for the Banana in my pocket conversation with Liz, was when Bruce, one of the cooks, had spoons in his front pocket..when I asked him to confirm that they were indeed spoons, I was then able to launch into a joke that Tom from the OG once told me..about a waitstaff who had spoons in their front pockets..ohh, talk about a perfect setup!

So we were dismissed for class around 230 and I figured why not workout? I’ve only been talking about it for a week now..so I get to my room, start to change, and what did I do..that's right, pass out...I didn't get up until 7..yeah I suck at life..not only did I miss the next meet and greet session, but more importantly I missed dinner...

So I got back dressed and made it down for the third and final meet and greet...well, when the bus arrived only 20 people got off, if that..so I, like many, was left without a 'buddy' to pair up with..so I was a little disappointed because that was the only thing I was looking forward to all day..whatever...the group were then issued to pass out sandwiches to the newbies, and thus we formed the sandwich team...

Afterwards I was able to go and get myself a sandwich from the snack providers..and they hooked me up when I told them I missed dinner..due to class...a lie yes, but I was hungry..

I changed and jenny met up with me from there...we spent the remainder of the night just walking around, talking...finally getting a chance to play ping pong..and she fucking beat me, ughh, it took me a couple games to warm up, but then the games got close..and as soon as I made my comeback a group of people came over and I choked...I lost all five games, god I suck as life...

So back to my room we went..i went out to the balcony to make some phone calls, rather leave voicemails for everyone as nobody was answering their phones...I am doing my best to keep in contact with people, but the reception I receive is absolutely horrible.. I have to walk out on my balcony, all the way to the end of the building where the wind off the ocean hits me for my phone to finally get a second bar, which is why I need to make a call that won’t drop or cut out, hopefully...so I hope everyone doesn’t take this as me blowing them off, because I truly do want to keep in touch...

And as for the Internet, once again the computers were down again...I don't think I'll ever get on and be able to check my email or anything like that. As for uploading this posts and or pictures..i don't think I’ll have that ability until I get to the hotel in Hawai'i while I am waiting for my ship to come in..

Bare with me, life on the vessel will be diiferent…you'll be looking at an update about once a week, I'm going throw those numbers out there now in hopes that I am right later..only time will tell on that one..

So that's that…classwork bores me to tears...I'm up til 230 every day/night/morning..then I get up at 5-6 depending on my schedule..somewhere mid-day I end up taking a nap and hating my life more, but I also eat like a cow (ha, the pun because of my last name...), and yeah...I'm gonna try and lay down, but it's hard for me to not try and put my penis in someone's armpit when they are lying next to me..what?










"I just want a hot chick buddy so I can lei her and then fuck her later..."

No comments: