Thursday, January 18, 2007

Day 4

Seamen, Girls, Food...
The look of love

Believe me, somehow those are all sickly related to one another....

You know it's funny, I thought my hair was my source of my sex appeal and all my power, just like that one guy's...but it seems if not, it was just one of the many features people found appealing in me..all in all it seems that my charm wins as the ultimate in my attraction of all sexes. For those of you who don't know I got my hair cut right before I left for PP, and it was cute extremely short, probably the shortest I've had it since I was 10...I instantly had an extreme disliking for it, it just wasn't me...but since these people had no idea what I was supposed to look like versus what I look like now, there should only be a slight difference in judgement..but damn how I love my hair...

It was Eric who made the comment this afternoon in the hallway while we were on our way to class about me and my girls already...we were just walking and this girl stopped me and I was talking to her, then two seconds later another girl stopped me and I was talking with her for a moment...then I started talking to the girl behind the NCL Desk because I thought she was cute, come to find out her last name is Serrano, as in Sophia Serrano....yeah, hotness...anyways, Eric just came out in the middle of my conversation and was like, “man Jason you and all these girls, what’s the deal..save some ass for the rest of us” a classic line I thought..

Another day, another non-dollar...more class work..this time with the instructor looking like some Aaron Barcus with a beard look-a-like...I really didn't see whtat all he had to talk about really pertained to anything at NCL...sure there were personality types, conflict resolution..but this was just a filler waste in my mind...I felt bad because the ACB look-a-like, named steve, was a pretty cool guy, so I felt bad that he got stuck with something so insignificant as to what he was doing...

Four meals a day, you better believe it...fucking A I didn't think it was possible for me to switch to wanting to eat four times a day let alone actually eating four times a day, but here it is...about an hour before every meal break my tummy starts a rumbling and I need food..go figure...and like always I'm that guy in the group who not only finishes off his plate but is more than happy to help you finish yours..i expect myself to gain so much weight it won't even be funny..let's just hope my clothes fit by the time I get back..or hell, let's hope they continue to fit.

Not too much really happened today..jenny and I basically bonded from dinner on throughout the night with a break from 830 to 1030 for the movie that was showing, the illusionist…from what I saw it looked like it was a good movie, but I was way too comfortable on the floor with my blanket and pillow so I passed out somewhere midway through it and woke up in the final 15 minutes..

But yeah, jenny wanted to hear stories so I enticed her with some past fucked up relationships, cursing girls, talking about events that could only happen to me, and whatever..she was pleased by my stories, or so it seemed..the girl kinda reminds me of amber in a way..partly because every girl reminds me of amber because of my deep seeded love for amber, but also because jenny seemed to be the counseling type of person, being able to figure out the situations I threw at her and allowing for me to cry on her shoulder, metaphorically....

We talked out on the couches until it was 12, time to leave the public areas and go elsewhere seeing many a spectacle that evening...a guy getting pulled by cops for being drunk, amoung others...we walked up the stairwell (note, my phone all of a sudden decides that it can get reception right then and there..), I start to say my goodbyes, as I live on the second floor and she on the third, and as we depart, she gives me that look...you know that look...of course we all love the look, or at least I do, but when that look is giving to me I'm all but paralyzed in a smile..not being able to act on it because if you act on it, you break it's beauty..i don't know, I'm crazy...so I left it at that and went back to my room, alone...but the look lingers on..











"I'm gonna punch you in the face"

No comments: