Saturday, January 20, 2007

Day 6

What Day is it?
It's all a similar blur...

So it looks like I definitely have a new fan.

What a day...and who knows what day it really is...every day is just some replicated form of the other, with no real indication on what makes a day a day other than the fact you went to sleep last night, got up and they were serving eggs...apparently they serve the same thing or every day every week..so I guess when I will be eating pizza I will know it’s a Friday...or when a new bus load of people pull up and a large mass is walking around with a lei, it'll be a Monday....other than that...it's just sleep, eat, class, eat, movie, sleep...nothing special

And just a little tidbit, I go to sleep with my own little personal soundtrack...I've got three other roommates living in this large room, and of course they all make their little noises...two of them snore, while james, the guy's whose bed is right across from mine, talks in his sleep...just as I had finished up my night last night and was laying my head down James got really loud and made a complete sentence, random, but a complete sentence..i did everything in my nature not to bust up laughing and wake the others..but apparently one of my other roommates did hear and asked me about it in the morning...ohh good stuff...

Well today was a little different and special..we finished up with class around noon and were dismissed to lunch on the pretense that we were finished...just had to show up for the mandatory 2 hour lunch...amazing, what a break I thought...a little bit of class then the rest of the day to do...to do.....

well, after the huge lunch I went back to my room and took a nap..i was hoping it was going to be brief, having set an alarm for only a couple hours, however I awoke somewhere around 6..just barely in time for dinner..but when I awoke I was in such a twilight daze I had no understanding as to why my clock said it was 530pm..and why I had an alarm set for pm as well..i was trying to comprehend as to how I slept all the way thrugh the night into the next day..i wasn't in a panic about getting ready, rather I was just trying to make sense out of everything..nothing seemed right..once I realized it was in fact 530PM and I hadn't slept through the entire night, just rather my alarm and my workout all was well..i corralled the group and we went off for din din..

Diner was not anything special by any means...I was once again barely to get it down but did so..after that we mossied down to the bar to play for foosball and the crane game..not too much was accomplished there - though eric did end up winning a stuffed animal out of that game and I did beat everyone at foosball...

By the time I finished my Blue Moon it was time for the 8 o'clock snack sandwich...the sandwiches make me happy as it is something to look forward to especially after a not so good dinner.. after that sit-a-thon it was time to go over to the auditorium and watch Snatch

Afterwards I made it back to my room, with Jenny showing up just a little bit later to stay the night...she's a clingy little thing but I think that's good...just got to see how jealous she will get when I'm flirting with the other girls...and this conversation has already came up, but you never know...












"it was half...he worked a full shift, it was his..he should get the reward..thank you!"

No comments: