Thursday, January 19, 2006

Week of Lame...
and nothing at all

but the same ol same ol..the Mindy Factor

So nothing new or exciting going on really....I had the day off today because I was supposed to go to Evansville for a checkup thing to see if I could partake in a study..which would have been awesome but I screwed that by wanting to stay sleeping next to Mindy..the only thing I really care about anymore...

I broke my glasses at the end of my shift Wednesday afternoon..I was at a compri and moved my glasses on my head..I heard a crack..so I examined them..and in the process the ear piece fell off, unfixable. so I served my tables with my glasses off for the remainder of my shift...til the very end when I finally wrapped scotch tape around it..so after work I had to figure out how this insurance stuff covers what and how and everything..had my eye appointment Thursday and it went really really quickly..almost too quickly..and apparently my astigmatism went down in my right eye..they had me try to put contacts in...I can't do it..and I don't know if I really want to, as many people have said, my glasses are apart of my personality, it makes up who I am...whatevs...

so I didn't like any of the frames they had to offer, so I paid my ten dollars and headed over to mindy's, who just finished up making home made pizza, which was delicious. Fabi came over and later that night we watched Melinda and Melinda..well I did..fabi made it halfway through and went home, and mindy of course was passed out...so she had me put it on the TV in her room and I finished it there.

which reminds me, I watched Primal Fear for the first time a couple nights ago and, my god, why have I not seen that movie before...the funniest thing, besides the slow clap at the end, was the fact seeing all the newscasters, actual newscasters playing the newscasters in the movie, made me a little homesick for the Chicagoland area..sad I know.

I spoke to my grandparents the other day just to check in, they love it when I do that. but there's no real news. I wished Zach and Ann a Happy anniversary, actually calling Zach's house in Lowell and speaking to his dad for a couple minutes before realizing it was actually James, not Zach...so I left a message on his machine a little bit later..to which I realize I love his greeting..it's so long and reminds me of the messages I leave for people, completely random shit..

all in all, I'm dying here in Bloomington, stagnant and can barely breathe..sure there's a world of things to do here, I'm sure I've just scratched the surface....but I cracked open the wrong part and kinda got sucked into it. I know I say this too often, but I am looking in to moving..I like to run from my problems as we all know..but if I move back I'll just come head on to my old problems..so in essence it was just a vacation, and you can't progress forward lest you kill the demons of the past? I've got nothing..literally...













"Nobody can hurt me like I hurt myself - nobody can disappoint me like I disappoint myself - it's nobody's fault but mine"

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

“ I screwed that by wanting to stay sleeping next to Mindy..the only thing I really care about anymore...”
oh wow, boy, someone’s in lurff hehe I hope things ended well. She meant a lot to you.

“ I finally wrapped scotch tape around it..” oh been there done that

“my glasses are apart of my personality” oh man, see how things change. And now I can’t picture you with glasses. See, everything can change.

“ actual newscasters playing the newscasters in the movie, made me a little homesick for the Chicagoland area” it’s good to know, I wonder how many little things I haven’t notice on the American movies... Primal Fear is definitely going on my list

“ spoke to my grandparents the other day just to check in, they love it when I do that” aaaw man, you’ve been a good grandson

“ you can't progress forward lest you kill the demons of the past?” I think so

“I've got nothing..literally...” NO. You got you, and that’s a lot. Take care of that guy!