Monday, January 23, 2006

Memorable Monday
Good times, Bad Times...but mostly good?

This year's starting off with a BANG...and some yelling...and some nudity...

It started off like any ol Monday morning would..I woke up at Mindy's, got dressed, and went to work. The morning did start to prove to be a little unnerving, I was originally scheduled to work 11 to close, however they changed it to 1130 to LBD..whatever, I wasn't going to wait around forever, so I had then clock me in - which in the end really didn't matter seeings how my first table wasn't sat until 11:26...

Whatever, after work Mindy and I went across the street over to PetsMart to pick up some much needed items for the rats, mainly things to make them stop scratching...went back to Mindy's place, ate, napped, then I dropped her back off at work. went to my apartment and I found I had some packages along with a UPS note stating they tried to make a drop but needed a signature. So I made my trip over to the UPS store, got my huge box and went back to play with my toys.

After listening to some records it was time to do our Monday night ritual - Margaritas! It started off being just Elizabeth and myself, for the Neiler was nowhere to be found and Drapper had "reading" to do...but after some phone calls and some luring, Matt showed up with Adam K, then Rachann and Laurissa joined in..so there were six of us crammed into a four-top booth in the bar...then Char showed up, as did Natalie, and finally Chase...by then we moved to a larger table in another part of the restaurant.

Good times were had by all, I think it was one of the better times there..in the top 5 I'd say..Chris was our sever again, and he was training this new guy, so we had to give him hell...oh, and we had a deal with him, $20 if he got Laurissa drunk enough to make out with me...yeah...turns out he made 50 on a $60 bill..so yeah, we treat him well..

oh the best part was as we sat down, I remember seeing our host like every time we come in..so I start to try to remember her name, "Spring, Summer, April, Autumn, Fall..Rain...." I had it right the first time..so after my rambling and my charm, she started to give me this look..and as she walked away she kept giving me a look back..it actually made me a little uncomfortable....

so after we closed the place down we all headed back over to my place to play a little drunken DDR and hang out..and that's when things get a little shaky...in my classic drunken state, I made the infamous call to mindy, of course...

Well for starters she's a little mad, but I don't know it yet..and I go into the normal Jason rant, telling her how much I still am in love with her, friends doesn't work out, this that and the other...and I remember pausing to say I felt like I was the only one talking, and would ask her to talk..and when she didn't, I would start right up again...after I finished up, I think it was the lost signal that made that happen, she went off on me - stating how I didn't invite her out, I blew her off, we were supposed to clean the rats cage, she made dinner and didn't eat because she thought I was gonna eat with her..she hung up on me twice..and this caught the attention of just about everyone at my place...

so then the whole "white whale" analogy started, the talk about relationships, yadda yadda yadda make me feel stupid and I start ignoring people...mindy later sent an email, which I never got to read, due to the fact everyone was around, and to be honest at four paragraphs and six margaritas, it looked lengthy...so Adam gets the brilliant idea to go to Night Moves, the strip club..

so I get my clothes back on and we all pile into Matt's car and drive out there...and on the way Mishon, the friend of Natilie's I spoke to earlier, called and decided to meet us there as well....

and so it goes, I didn't enjoy being there..an instantaneous feeling of dirty overcame me and I just walked in the doors...Matt and Char were the first ones next to the stage, so I joined them to see what was all going on..Matt proceeded to pay for a dance for me...these girls were topless and didn't were bandaids over there nipples..and most of them had their nipples pierced. So while the girl is pushing her breasts upon my face I feel guilty and start asking her name, telling her my name, anything to make this better..

so after that I moved from the stage and walked around, joined up wit the others, who then proceeded to the stage and then I moved over to Mishon...as time grew on I meandered back to the stage and sat in the middle, passing on the girls to the person on my left...however that didn't work for the last girl, disregarding my motions for her to move past continued to dance, and dance she did..she was good, but I wanted it to end, so I said the classic line, "here, take it all" to make her move on..it worked....

Adam K incidentaly got her number and we were told to join them at Deny's, and we did just that...on the way over I remembered Mindy had my work shirt, the only clean one left, and I was to work in the morning - so I called her, just asking what time she had class..that's al I wanted, however this proved to be a more difficult task..with her wanting to argue with me being upset I ditched her, and everyone else trying to take the phone away from me, it lasted awhile..finally with someone yonking the phone from behind..mindy thought the phone just died since I just spoke about the battery being low..little did she know someONE else hung up on her..

the night grew on and draper grew restless..after the meal he drop us all back off at my place and I went to my bed to fall asleep, char on the couch, and one of the craziest nights to a close.













"I'll let you suck my cock if you show me your tits"

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

“ PetsMart to pick up some much needed items for the rats” you had rat pets? what!

“ play with my toys” lol yeah, adults need toys too

“ he made 50 on a $60 bill..so yeah, we treat him well..” you guys are really nice :)

Oh boy, the Mindy drama. I guess friends can work out if both parties try their best and also date other people, or are in different parts of the world. What’s more than an honest friendship between people who can’t have a physical presence.

“ I didn't enjoy being there..an instantaneous feeling of dirty overcame me and I just walked in the doors..” aaw, Jboy.

Yeah, crazy night. Jason goes to a strip club! Was that your first?