Sunday, January 15, 2006

Holy Sunday...
we should be resting...

Thou shalt not toil on the Sabbath....

so I was paid to take this Sunday morning shift..it wasn't a close, just some shift and I figured why not...well, now I know why I haven't worked a Sunday in over two months..they suck balls..I suppose there was hilarity brought on by the churchies that you just can't get on any other day....

well for starters I only made twenty dollars, after tip out...which is less than I make on any given Monday..I got stiffed on my second to last table with a fifty dollar bill, and the bastards bought a frickin' cheese grater...my eight top that I got to grat was all soup and salads, so there was my twelve dollars of the day..

I didn't feel too badly, one of Karla's tables not only threw up on her table, but they stiffed her as well...and I swear if I get scolded for bringing wine to my table by my table I will kill somebody..it's what we are supposed to do!!! anyways, the clincher for the afternoon was when Adam K. took an eight top by himself, he wanted to put a grat on it and make some money for the day..well as they sat down Adam only saw seven people and he asked if they were waiting for one more..they said that seat's for the Lord..yeah....so the big debate was whether or not he could put a grat on them....

after work I watched the finale of the colt's game..crazy game, sad ending..and then I watched the Bear's lose too...all in all it was a sad day in sports...mindy and I took a nap and then went over to Friday's, met up with Fabian and dined in..afterwards I spent $130 on four DVD's and a book at Boarders...I really shouldn't be allowed in that store...got back to Mindy's, continued to clean, never got to watch Melinda and Melinda, but instead went to sleep..













"Well, He's just gonna order a water so he doesn't get charged, and then turn it into wine.."

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

What? They bought a cheese grater from a restaurant?!

“ they said that seat's for the Lord..” LMAO no waaaay! They were probably just pulling your leg!

“ Well, He's just gonna order a water so he doesn't get charged, and then turn it into wine.." GENIUS! You made this up?