Sunday, January 29, 2006

Missing in Action...
on Margarita Monday...

Today's the day you get to drink your problems from the weekend away..and create more...

So this morning started off as I expect many mornings to start off..alone and in my own bed. I made it to work and didn't want to have any part with anyone who was there...especially since Mindy was working..I never got a reaction of what she felt or thought about the emails I sent to her last night..and apparently she was up til 6, cool..so she just decided to not respond to my texting or emails..what an awesome person...

so work went on, she tried to talk to me about Charlene and Drapper working and such, but I told her to stop...I left work as she ate, went to Wal-Mart to get some candles..came home and passed out...got up in just enough time to hear my phone ringing, it was Rachann asking what time was I to head out..I told her give me a few to shower and I'll be on my way.

Drapper and I met up about the same time..that was around 800....it wasn't til 9 when the rest of our party showed up..and party it was...we had a total of 12 people by the time the place closed down which made me everso happy..funny thing, when Drapper and I walked in they knew us and asked how many, I said about and they replied "so we'll set it up for 10 then.." god they love us...our waitress was Lauren this time, and I felt bad because she wasn't a closer but we kept her there til well after we left, and we lingered out around 11...talk about closing the place down..I don't know how fond she was of my whimsical hitting on her and blatant flirting, something seemed off, I wasn't able to pull off Jason Angus like I've been able to before, a little sad.

so everyone who showed up had a blast and said they'd love to do it again...so we may be seeing a tradition..a new Wednesday night if you will..starting off with only a couple people, but rallying and getting a party started. I called Elizabeth and we all toasted to her, the co-founder of the fabulous event.

afterwards the majority of us all went to Yogi's..we stayed there for a bit.played some pool, to which I lost three games, all on random technicalities and not really playing correctly, so I didn't care. At Yogi's my alcohol induced state went from happy to depressed and it was time for me to go..others were leaving too and it was only 1230, a very early night if I do say so myself.

I talked to Dave for a bit..he was trying to give me advice on how to deal with my fucked up life, and Casey lent an ear to my random situations on her birthday nonetheless..though surprisingly I didn't hear from a certain someone..and as much as I wanted to call her, I remained strong...but it hurts more knowing that she didn't call me - not like I couldn't even ignore the call and be strong like that - she didn't even call, so she doesn't even care...and to make matters worse, I've got this cat sitting outside my window, meowing non-stop..I went outside to shoo it away all the while saying, "I hope this isn't some lame attempt to rape me.." to whomever set the cat up out there...) but the cat came back..and I've got that to listen to, and remind me of you know who..

I'll be watching more episodes of Arrested Development, good night....













"Alright, take my keys, if I can't make that shot, I'm definitely too drunk to drive.."

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

That’s the meaning of MIA! hehe

“ I expect many mornings to start off..alone and in my own bed” that’s been my life for 25 years 😂

“ our waitress was Lauren this time, and I felt bad because she wasn't a closer but we kept her there til well after we left” aaw who’s a carer : Jason 06!

“ I wasn't able to pull off Jason Angus” oh I see, Don Juan

“ I've got this cat sitting outside my window, meowing non-stop..” omg me too, this past week there’s been a cat so annoying