Thursday, January 05, 2006

Back to Normal....
Not Illinois though...

Getting back on track with things and continuing with more substance abuse.....

so I did wake up next to mindy this morning... ... ... and she wanted to get breakfast, as she was leaving my hunger finally hit so I met up with her at her place for some grub..she went off to work and passed out in her bed til 2..from there I went shopping, originally with the intention to buy work shirts...however $112 later I had only one work shirt, and surprisingly it was the most expensive item I purchased, whatever.

I went on to work, which was completely lame..I was a 445 and knew I'd be there well after I should be. the night was slow, and I was on the family table...though it actually did get sat with a "15", which turned into an eleven..so I was missing yet another table since they pulled it over to accommodate...I gambled with the hosts on that they don't seat me past a certain time in hopes I'd be cut by then, and it worked out beautifully.

many half-assed plans were made, several people all wanting to do something, but since there was a division on what nobody could really confirm things. I got home and Drapper soon arrived as well, bringing a friend along with...so we waited as I made calls and hoped to hear a response reply soon...Elizabeth came home and about that time we decided on picking things up and getting the ball rolling..

we headed over to Jeff's..played beer pong for a bit as Elizabeth DeeJayed..I heard the most ear-piercing statement ever in the history of mankind - it came from Jeff - "50 cent and David Mathews are the two best musicians around (and I think he said ever...)" at that point I came to the conclusion it was time to leave...Charlene and Rachann were supposed to be on their way over but after an hour of not seeing them, we waited no longer and went to Nick's to catch up with a large group hanging out there..

Leah handed me over her Cosmo she couldn't finish, and this thing has some bite to it..especially on an empty stomach..so in light of that I decided to start drinking and maybe catch up to Katy K who had been periodically calling me to let me know what her status was, and if we were going to hang out...we picked out some songs on the jukebox, which never played, and watched Robert play some kick ass pool..he made a couple bets with me saying he could hit certain shots..but he couldn't convert..

so on our way to Upstairs we went..we were really on the search for Randall, a guy we worked with who was supposed to be in town this week...well that never happened so it wasn't a big loss there, he's kinda shady like that anyways. We danced for a good hour or so and by then it was close to three, the bars were closing and we all called it a night..

At home I ate some delicious lasagna, something to get into my system finally...and just as I was winding down at 4 I got a phone call from that little lady Katy K..apparently the cops were outside and shining lights into the house so she had to be quiet and would return my call in a few minutes..so I wake up and start to get dressed ( though I was already pretty much clothed) and I wait..thinkng I may have to bail someone out of jail or just pick up someone...and as the minutes ticked on, I grew more and more tired...so once the clock turned an hour later arriving on five I made a last call to see what was going on, no answer, left a message, and then passed out...I have yet to receive a reply....













"I'm trying to catch up so we can both blame the alcohol for our actions together in a little bit - yeah drink up!"

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"substance abuse" sounds like something a chemist would say lol

$112 for one shirt?! jesus! I'm doubting wether to buy a pair of boots at $330

omg beer pong, that's so cool! I've never played that

Leah it's a cool name

blame it on the boose! blame it on the a-a-a-alcohol, it's a song