Wednesday, April 06, 2005

WNDP27..
bad vibes...

So like all good things...wait, did he just.....

Tonight's WNDP was one that may be considered the final straw on the camel's back, the key turning point in shifting the momentum to a sudden halt, the end of an era...that is if nothing is recticified, reconciliations...

A funny note of mention, while at work the WNDP was on my mind, not tonight's in particular, rather the whole entity..I was questioning just what would become of the WNDP over summer break and more importantly, next school year. with the only person really pushing for it, aka me, out of the house that would leave Neil as the next in line to want it to happen..and that's only at times...so as for the WNDP taking place every Wednesday night that may not seem likely....

when I arrived home, at 11 - I was in no real hurry to get out of work, no more Ashlee at 1030..and in reality it you would come on at 930 due to the time change - I really wasn't in the WNDP mindset...I opened the door and there wasn't a soul to be found (other than the housemates..), and I was surprisingly happy with that.

No comments: