Tuesday, April 05, 2005

TueDown...
nothing to go...

second day off from work, no trips made...I was doing other important things...

So like yesterday this one started off the same way...waking up to alarms next to Mindy, though this time she actually did get up for her classes. I was thinking about getting up, I really wanted to shower feeling everso nasty in that warm sort of way..but I slept through it all....later I awake to Mindy crawling back into the tent with me only a couple hours later.

We awoke again at 4, this time with Mindy leaving for work..she asked me to walk to her car at the Union, but I knew I had to take a shower or something before I did anything, especially looking as homely as I did, what with my hair a mess and all..yeah.

She left, I went upstairs to play DDR, and then I showered. I really didn't do much after that either, caught up on some blogs, ate a sandwich, should have actually did some other things, but never got around to wanting to do so...

Later I went grocery shopping with Amber...funny how I love to grocery shop, but this was not the same..I was out there..the lights played a big part to the deliriousness..not going out into natural light, or artificial for that matter..just staying in a tent all day kinda kills the eyes..I bought some food..nothing I ever really need, just things I throw into the cart..I don't understand...

Came back here, but Amber had to get back to finish up homework or something of that matter...we had a..I don't know what you would call it, it wasn't an argument, those are fun..there was an unpleasant, unsettling departure...whatever, just makes me feel worthless - then my stubbornness makes me walk away...

So then I sat around waiting... since it is Tuesday we have our little tradition going on Tuesday nights; wherein we all get together after 11 and watch Court TV, well, that's my plan - I like to watch Forensic Files and the Greatest Heists...everyone else is all about hanging out, playing games, drinking, and whatever else...I just want to watch Court TV y'all..

it was an interesting night, as it always is..Mindy made chicken noodle dumpling soup (god I love food..), people came over, I grew tired of it all..I just wanted to watch TV, but their loud drunken talks wouldn't allow it..so I read magazine for a bit as they played What the Fuck. the crowd randomly thinned out, leaving JT (and of course Mindy and myself..) I won the hairy ass contest, as(s) always, hands down is it really a competition though? there was a quasi-cuddle session on the couch for awhile...JT of course trying to get a little fresh, but he decided to leave and let us go at it, as he nicely put it..

so I stayed the night, and I do actually like to cuddle with Mindy, a rarity yes, but it's a little impossible as she has no covers on her, a fan blowing and is half naked..whereas I am completely clothed, wrapped up in blankets and trying to shield myself from the blowing air....I don't think that's a good sign, but whatever...


Those who know can never say, those who say can never know...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"not going out into natural light, or artificial for that matter..just staying in a tent all day kinda kills the eyes" hahaha yesss, I'd been in my cave all week and when I finally went to the supermarket because my mom was craving some Pinkberry, I almost passed out at the fluorescent lights of the mall, it was so shiny jeez

I like how you played many different board games, I only had the classics Monopoly, Scrabble, Clue and Pictionary.

" as(s) always" funny guy
aaaaww cuddles

"Those who know can never say, those who say can never know..." uuuuh, you know I'm quiet