Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Wednesday is the Same Ol Wednesday..
..and it's four-twenty....

No real celebrating for me, just normal Wednesday mood...

First off, let me start by saying Happy Birthday Hitler...Way to go Columbine Shootings....and now light one up for me and pass it around...whew, now that that's all out of the way, let's carry on with Wednesday...

Woke up early to a lawn mower, funny thing was my response; I heard the noise, saw how bright it was outside and I said, "Are you kidding me?" as in I thought I over slept..but in reality it was only 8 in the morning..but the phrase "are you kidding me?" could be applied to the douche rocket who decided it was wise to mow the grass at 8..which we all know is a horrible idea since there is still dew on little blades of grass, making for a horrible trim job..anyways..I woke up later, on time, and tried to remember ever falling asleep...as the night went, it was silence, cry, bathroom, I think start to talk, then nothing..wake up to a lawn mower..whatever..

dumbfounded, I went to my lawyer..which the appointment was for 1030..I get there, fill out some papers, and then wait...it was almost noon before I got to sit down.and not with the lawyer, but with some chick..what the hell..I mean I have no problem with this lady doing her thing, having me sign my name thirty times, but honestly..if you are going to have me wait well over an hour, I want to see the my frickin' lawyer..I mean, that's what I pay for..whatever..

after that I went back here, gave a call to the Urb - they fucking LOVE me to death..they have some little scheme up their sleeves, so we'll see what happens.. and then after that it went back downhill...today has definitely been a roller coaster...

Jessica and I started talking about the whole Mindy situation, mainly what happened last night...and then Amber called to see what my deal was...she came over moments later and we talked about the whole Mindy thing..again....THEN things got out of hand, things were said and done that I did not favor..and now I'm not on speaking terms with the world...

I went to work with that attitude, and goddamn if everybody didn't notice..everyone telling me to smile, I would just retort with a song lyric, "kill me now kill me now kill me now" . and then things at work started pissing me off...people not pre-bussing, having to babysit the tray jacks, the other busser peacing out before I was even caught up, people just leaving trays of shit at the dishwasher - mainly for me to come by and clean it up - people trying to cheer me up, one person calling me the wrong name, and Ecco not being closed out until we closed the store...whatever...

Tom came by and tried to clear things up, I told him I am not one to complain about things, I'd rather just bottle them up and then go off on the mother fucker who was constantly leaving their fucking tray at the dishwasher..he said he knows I don't like to open my mouth about things, but if there is anything that ever bothers me let him know, as long as it is constructive....who's to say what's constructive..people can't do their job..one person's wrong is another's way of life, who the fuck am I to call them out and judge....

so I made good money, found out I will be in the serving training class next week, excited? hardly not..came back here and called it a night....my left arm severely hurts, my mind/heart/soul is all aching as well. I don't know..I think I'll be stupid and call some people...oh yeah, and the dance party is dead...but we still have the normal Wednesday mood....













67% of Americans say "I Love you"..10% Actually Mean It.

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"light one up for me and pass it around..." lol

"my left arm severely hurts, my mind/heart/soul is all aching as well" oh, that last one is the one that needs more care

"67% of Americans say "I Love you"..10% Actually Mean It." dope