Monday, April 18, 2005

I Spit on Your Grave...
..which is kinda kinky...

Ok, so some may call this weird, but I am attracted to the way my saliva smells when reacting to certain skin...

ok, I have always been a big fan of my own saliva, don't ask me why, I just like the way it smells, it's an arousing/comforting sort of feeling..every since I was a little kid it always made me happy to smell it, and even yearn for more. Ever lick your lips, and then you smell a little something, and then you push your upper lip to your nostrils and take in a big breath hoping to find out where tat smell is coming from..yeah, I do this all day..

And now, I have come to the realization that it (my saliva) reacts differently to different people. For the most part, generally speaking, I never noticed my saliva scent on any other's skin. It always seemed non-existent, just as if I were to put water onto someone's skin. And the few times there was something different, it was a nulled, faint aroma; something barely there, almost to the point to leave you wondering if you really did indeed smell that..

But of course with the lesser you must have the greaters, there have only been a couple accounts of a really strong, I want to say pungent, but not containing the evil connotations, scent. These of course have come very recently, and I tell you, it makes me happy. Having my saliva react on these ladies skin in such a powerful way is disturbingly exciting...I don't know if that is a good thing, that A, my saliva turns me on, B, it reacts differently with different people, and 3, whether having a stronger reaction to my saliva means I am supposed to be with this person...

No comments: