Sunday, April 10, 2005

Ghostbusting Sunday...
..and all was well...

Sunday was a day of firsts, and just an overall easy day...

So I had to be at work by 1, which is a weird time for a Sunday shift, but whatever..I worked with two bussers I don't care for..one I've never worked with, the mentally handicapped one, and the other the 'retarded' potsmoker...I swear, where do they hire these fucks..so the only problem I have with the actual handicapped kid, besides the fact I don't look at the handicapped, is he can't really do the job well..he misses a lot of steps and is slow....alright, he's frickin' handicapped....and as for the potsmoker, it's been at least a month since we've worked together, probably because they noticed the disdain I had when I did work with him..I actually thought he was doing a mediocre job of bussing, but I won't give him any benefit of the doubt, I've hated him since day one and I know he's no good..so he's thrown into the category of those who can't bus worth ass....

I worked til 7, funny thing being the amount of money I made was shit..the people who were cut at 2 tipped me out, but those who closed lunch didn't even bother - I just don't get people, there's no rhyme or reason or rationale....so I walked away with a whole six dollars..now I know it was slow and all, but five of that was from those lunch fucks..the other dollar from a dinner person who got cut before I...oh, and I did get a hug as a tip out from Karla, yeah, that rocked my world....

so being cut at 7 made me overzealous...the day was a little awkward, but a gradual build up to something good....the entire time bussing I couldn't/didn't want to open my eyes, it felt like there was something in them..but not necessarily tired..it was weird....then I got into the "let's fight..or throw things" mood...which actually turned into crazy Jason running around mood...so yeah.when Karl asked who the DBD busser was, with me replying as myself, he told me to get out and I started jumping up and down like some madman...and after the thrtee minutes of that I stopped, and his response was,"no, seriously..get the hell out" I was everso happy...

I made it back here..ate a quick snack, played DDR and then showered, feeling everso refreshed. Later Mindy came over and we watched Ghostbusters 1 & 2 - with her never seeing either of them before in her life...good god I thought there was something wrong with this girl, especially since she loves the hell out of BTTF!!! they go hand in hand, both exceptional movies of the 80's!

so we watched them, enjoyed the piss out of them, ate my deep dish pizza, and then we called it a night...it was weird going to the tent at 130..hell, anything before 4-5 is 180 from the norm...but we didn't go to sleep then ( I mean how could I?) we stayed up for a little bit longer til we passed out. Note, I had to turn the A/C on in the tent and leave the door partly open...I'm not used to this extra body radiating heat thing...













The last thing I currently need is a girl who appreciates me....

No comments: