Friday, October 22, 2004

We Had a Name For Girls Like You in Highschool....
..we called them sluts.

What day is it..ahh yes, gluttony Thursday, no, not "Thirsty Thursday" as many of the college fucks would like to think...this, however, is a day to eat as much as possible, eat a well rounded meal, maybe 4 meals in that day..wow...at lot to accomplish, especially on a college student's limitations and budgets..come to think of it, I'm hungry right now...

so yeah, Boston won, as I said, Vasquez gave it up to Johnny Damon like a virgin on prom night..Card's made their way onto the finale..so this will be fun..who do I want to win? does it matter, the real Sox didn't make it to the playoff's, maybe next year....but I think I'll just go ahead and say Boston all the way.

Since we are predicting things...I'll say Bush will win in '04, why not..he doesn't have much of a competition, which is really hard to do...but Kerry, I mean come on, that little rich bastard who throw his medals, whatever...it'll be close, but I don't think Kerry is cut enough to be president (now I never said Bush was either...) Nader anyone?

Made some Mrs. Grass, good shit...funny story about that....last time I had Mrs Grass was a Thursday..and I watched Eternal Sunshine on that day, and Sarah came over...so that brings us to today, it was a Thursday, I was getting ready to watch a movie and then Sarah called me..weird...but it gets better...this happened all at the same time I started to realize it was happening again..and so did Jim..and as we both went to say how everything tied together we said the same sentence..then both blurted out New Palestine in unison as well....crazy times...

so, I'm spreading the word about the Party...forgot to call back my "private" call..ohh there was a great line from that one...ahh, anyways still nothing finalized in the sense of it being planned
and all...so yeah, just show up, every day is a party of sorts....even if it is doing nothing....

I've got to go now....for some reasons...yeah....anyways, get naked, I love you like I shouldn't, just remember those nights with you on top. Goodnight

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

I like those in-sync times with friends

uh-uh "anyways, get naked, I love you like I shouldn't, just remember those nights with you on top" who's the lady? It's kind of nice it's private c: