Sunday, October 24, 2004

Another Exciting Weekend...
America...Fuck Yea....

Wow..what a weekend, let's see where to begin..well I'll begin with the end...
Friday..happened, stayed up all night, watched Heathers, got a 2am phone call, didn't have anything to prove to anyone, so I did my thing..got on the road at 4am and took a road trip up north..stopped midway and slept in the car...got to my g-parents, they are so nice to me (take that statement while you can) but here's the best part....

so I was driving my grandpa and he didn't like the noise emitting my car, told me to take it to this one shop to see how much brakes would be..well it was well over $200, and once I heard that I said let's go, I'll do it myself..now this instantly put a puzzled face on my g-dad...I mean he and I both knew that was way too much..but he knows that I don't work on cars, or as he would say, get dirty.....so he went and bought the parts, thinking that he'd be doing it himself...but he was out there, having a hard time, I just finished my lunch and went out...grabbed the breaker bar and went at it....god it was hot ( god that sounded so sexual). I was ripping the tire off, breaking loose the bolts, my hands were black, I was getting into it..I also enjoyed the piss out of it, no kidding. at one point I cursed the bolt loose, spit on the ground, demanded a beer in one hand and a bitch on my dick..

which made me think of this theory...actually just further proves environmental influences...you see, put me in an environment with cars, grease, sports....and I become a man, I can actually pas for one......put me in an environment of cleaning, shopping, cooking, interior design..and yeah, I become a fag or metro-sexual...maybe my theory is slightly flawed as I am a jack of all trades (master of none) so maybe that helps my adaptation into different places, surrounding. whatever...

Saturday night, saw some people after the whole grandparents thing, went to the show in LaPorte..Java Jims is really bad ass now, the new place I'm saying....saw Pete, it's been a long time, and will be, he's staying up north for another two weeks because of his foot. sad really. so the stage was in the middle of place, a larger crowd because there are no more secret rooms, and I think they serve alcohol now..

anyways after the show we went to the coolest apartment ever..so jealous, makes me want to move to Hobart...why not, let's do this. A fucking opera house....anyways..watched Team America....fucking great movie, laughed my ass off..I really recommend it...

Sunday..slept in, expect for when it was time to eat..and ohhh god did we eat. Jim and I feasted like kings, and again it was a Sunday with just the two off us to be one. and again it was time for us to saw the same exact things in unison..but we stepped it up a notch, we're kicking the adult jams now..we were saying sentences in unison..yeah, freaky....

then it was back home..where we unloaded the packed Aurora, drum set, computers, clothes, food, and everything else....thanks.

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"got to my g-parents, they are so nice to me (take that statement while you can)" I'm taking it and framing it :P lol

mechanic stereotyped af lol
" I become a man, I can actually pas for one..." look you're one, Jangus 2004, you got like the best of both worlds *wink*

did you just recommended Team America? lol I mean, I haven't seen it, probably should give it a chance...