Thursday, October 14, 2004

....Should Be Asleep....

So I was going to go to sleep at a "good" time of 1am....but look where I am...here obviously at 2:30 on the computer.....everytime I had fallen asleep out of boredom I got a phone call, last 5-10 minutes and went back to sleep...but the last call I decided to throw in the towel....so here we are...

yeah, I went to sleep because I knew there was something I should have been doing, but couldn't actually remember..so I decided that I'll get some sleep and maybe by morning I'll hate myself for forgetting and remember...

the chair I am sitting in is making me nauseous....there's this lingering smell.....I think someone threw up, disgusting...but maybe not, it could be something entirely else....

my computer is still down....learning to "live" without..though it's not really living without when I am using another's computer, more like an inconvenience to us all...anyways, my next computer will be a mac....did I just say that?

I want Lucky Charms.....you know what..I'm kicking it to the adult jams now, I don't want Lucky Charms, I need Lucky Charms.....

we finally have real vodka in the house again, no vanilla, just plain ol Skyy...of course we still have flavors as well...I so want to make a martini, maybe this weekend....I don't make it sound like we are a bunch of drunks, because we're not....honestly...I just like a nice glass of wine (merlot or reisling), maybe some courvosier, or even a martini...just class for me and I'm good.....I don't get trashed and wake up next to random people in the morning (I know them...just kidding, joke joke..)

so I'm not lying to you here...this is how it is, I am posting a lot in comparison to what I have been...it's that time of the year isn't it, like the changing of the seasons, moon phases, yadda yadda yadda.....so yeah, funny thing, sine I made my post the other day ( the first in a long time) I've already heard from several people that they read it.....amazing....whether they just happened to tune back in at the time, or they have been nerdilly checking it periodically, day after day, with no updates and only hope...

alright kidos, can I call you that....there was one person I couldn't call that....never was told why not....I hate that.....anyways, I'm out like a diabetic at a pie eating contest...til later...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

ok, plain ol Skyy, mrtini, courvosier, buying a mac ok, ok, ok
so this is where it all starts, it's true... new beginnings indeed, kiddo

"I'm out like a diabetic at a pie eating contest"
hahaha I liked that, I love pie