Sunday, October 17, 2004

The Sweetest Day...
New Palastine!

Wow...just got back from one hell of a trip......I want to type soo much, but damn I am tired...ok quickie for you all, as if I wasn't tired enough....

So a trip to MI was in the works as an item was needing picked up in Detroit. So Jim volunteered to go with me on this venture...we moved the day from Saturday to Sunday (smart move), you know, to rest up.....anyways after I finished lapping up Jenny Bitch for a third time an idea was tossed into the air, and well, when you are dealing with Jim and I, we'll do anything to prove a point or to be right...so we took off at 330 in the morning for the road, saying we'll go as far as the road takes us, then we'll sleep and go back at it when we awake....

Well things didn't pan out as easy as that...we made it to good ol AA, cashed in some cans and we were starved..of course nothing is open early on sundays..whatever..and we wanted pizza slut...whatever after much running 'round we finally crashed for 2 with the help of an old "friend"..

back on the road we went....seriously took us 2 and a half hours to make it to the remainer 30 mile destination...I hate traffic..we got the item, had to disassemble it to get it in the car and headed back.....oh yeah, forgot to mention, my damn book store wasn't open AGAIN...so looks like I will have to make another trip up sometime, for the love of....

but yeah, the trip was great..Jim and I became twins, it was cute..especially when we had the same cravings, said the same things, and same thoughts all at the same time.......in all it kinda reminded me of Vince....I miss that kid...I was going to call him over the weekend, but plans as you can tell got changed, oh well maybe tomorrow night..which is really today's night, *shakes head*

oh, by the way, we did get Pizza Slut, and it was great..and the fact that we still had some leftover when we were about 3/4 of the way home made us make it home in one piece, that and random stories, music, and all the drugs we were on..
so yeah, final thoughts, I like Michigan because they sell liquor on Sundays, Jim hates AA, I probably should have pulled over at several points in the drive because I kept dosing off a bit....I actually do like cruise control....and I still would like one more day for this weekend to catch up on sleep, but it won't happen, got work and other things to do..oh shit I still have to call like 7 people...damnation, ok, so if I haven't call you yet, it's coming...don't freak on me.... alright, it's over...there's you're 1 page summery Mr. Gianotti! (don't push me, I'll make it 10 again..)

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"Jim and I became twins, it was cute..especially when we had the same cravings, said the same things, and same thoughts all at the same time..."
hahaha it happens when you lived with someone or spend too much time with someone, I used to have that with my sibling