Wednesday, October 13, 2004

"Let's Take This Bitch Home..."
Way to fail at life you fucking cunt...

Wait wait wait...so I missed something here...whoops on my part, ima dumbass. Sooooooooo....god that's all I can get out...anyways, its starting to make sense, as always..I just wished I would have gotten there sooner, because rest stops should have been taken a lot earlier?

Alright, don't know what I was saying, and I just typed was backwards, but fixed it..it's still a word, and spell check would have missed it...

I had to open the calendar/clock to see what day it was and when it happened, I got it now.

you know it's been awhile since something's been up here, worth this jibber jabbing, but yeah, I've kinda been playing with the idea..just thought, why not....and then I got pushed by someone to do so, so here it is.....

anything going on in my world.....hmmm, someone asked me how this weekend was....I couldn't remember anything, but Jim answered for me saying it was good....and after I thought, yeah it was good......

Was up in the NWI on Friday, "Da Region" if you will....that was good...got to see some people...got to do some things I needed to do.....couldn't stay the night with anybody though, not how I roll when I got others lined up..made a "quickie in a carton" stop in Lafayette....then on my way to Indy (god I hate that place...) but you would think all that running 'round would get me down..nahh, had to head home, sleep in my own bed, I like it there....

Saturday was good, slept in......basically I never changed into clothes...pj's all day.....after 8 is when the party started....started with some casual drinks with a few....a large group came over and I mixed some drinks for them.....Showertyme made an appearance, boxed wine stands?....sad part of the night is when I had to take Jim to work.....I know he wanted to stay, especially when he heard I was going to pick up four freshman girls after I dropped his ass off. so back to the house, party getting bigger by the moment, people DDR'ing, outside on the balcony, 11 random fucks in my "room", kitchen, dining, upstairs, downstairs...everywhere..

but like all good things, it has to come to an end...kinda...the kitchen got some action..with the brand new couch, hells yeah......and there was definitely some hate sex...I mean I never thought it could actually be real, but damn......it's real, and I fucking ate it up....

so then it was Sunday? good times rolled into that day as well...what happened? things...always something happening at this house....I miss that bitch at times, just because it was so fun to have her around, she has to make more appearances, yet without all the damned talking....

show on Monday, sad, let's not talk about it...

today....slept til noon, went to work, processed freight for the longest time...saw my lawyer about killing the bitch and how legal it all can be...took a nap for 30 minutes, seemed like forever...got chased out of the house and around the block for about an hour....Yankees won, fuckers......became a murderer and stabbed a chick in the kitchen with my knife (ha, insert sexual references here....let it bleed anyone?) Danced the night away...and here I sit...in this hot ass sweater, that doesn't belong to me...it's a girls....but pete walked in and said I looked fecking hot, no joke......so now I will pull an all nighter, for no reason mind you, and let this lovely smell ease my worries and take me away...

you'll be keeping me warm tonight baby

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

ok... ok, ok, ok, ok, o k ... party animal