Sunday, December 18, 2011

Silent (K)Night

Get it..
silent letter..

getting the silent treatment....

Oh hey, there you are, didn't notice you - oh, you've been here all weekend..waiting for an update..shoot, I guess you wanted an update about as badly as I wanted to be acknowledged, your presence will suffice....

This weekend wasn't uneventful and I'd be lying if I said there wasn't something going on or blog worthy material (and we know i don't like to lie), rather it's the question of what should be said. Fear that prying eyes will just mock my every word, laughing it over with friends and colleagues from afar, all the while i once again pour out my heart and soul into something i do for myself and those who care.

I thought about a blockade, limiting my online presence, taking time off - and well, we see how far it got me...i figure why should i put myself out there for all (her) the world to see when i sit here with bated breath on a response from emails sent her way...it's just not fair.

You know, I do have a lot to talk about, and holding it back would just be silly. If one (she) really cared enough to still read these blogs then the words that fall onto the screen are nothing but old news, repeated emotions, holding onto where I stand..

So read on if you so desire, and I'll continue to write. Read every word over again for the first time, and I'll continue to stand beside them til I die. Now is not the time to be silenced; I shall be heard, for every word I write is honest and real..

and shutting me up isn't gonna make all this any less true...






"So you can stick your little pins in that voodoo doll
I'm very sorry, baby, doesn't look like me at all
I'm standing by the window where the light is strong
Ah they don't let a woman kill you not in the tower of song"

No comments: