Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Touche

Kudos..
good jorb..

you really did it this time...

wow...I had a post but my mind has gone blank. Not because I forgot what it was, not that type of blank, more like..I've just been blind sided and I'm caught in a stare, type of blank.

See, at least when I put a halt on things I have that ace up my sleeve and I know if you still care...but once you stop doing that, just as you have, then, well...I got nothing, literally.

So I guess you deserve a round of applause; I didn't think it was possible, I didn't think you'd actually stop caring.

It sucks when you know you need to let go but you can't because you're still waiting for the impossible to happen.

This isn't a power struggle, this isn't a game to see who can ignore who first or the longest. But maybe I shouldn't be telling you all this, maybe I should hold back onto something left of me..but then again, when have I ever held back...I've always told you the truth and told it like it is..even through here I could let you know how i felt, and you would read, and you would get it..

oh wait, that's right, you stopped re(c)a(re)ding...








"**starts s.l.o.w. clapping**"

No comments: