Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Briefly

no time for this thing
I JUST SAID...

grrrr, fine......

I've been sleeping the day away for the most part, with a break for yoga....ugh, hate yoga. I saw the doctor today, nobody really knows what's going on..went and did some random lame tests, then got a shot in the ass...my favorite part about that was when the doctor said "oh shit" - which makes immediately turn around to see blood all over my ass. awesome. my response was me laughing.

i'll make this brief since my head is still in no condition to conjure up thoughts...for the second half of work i tried to do an electricity course and stared at the screen until it was time to go. And what am i doing now...staring at a screen..blindly moving my fingers..

i said brief-ly....ahh that reminds me of a funny story, well not so much funny as..i don't know what the proper words would be...i wear briefs still, granted they are Calvin Klein briefs, so the cut isn't as traditional as a normal brief..i wear them..i wear boxers...i wear boxer briefs...i don't notice and i don't care. as long as my junk is covered up. ugh, i gotta pay more attention i guess..always with the fucking up i am...

I almost headed to bed, but I figured i could knock this out really quickly. So in the end, my head hurts, i can't make awesome sauce blogs because my brain is being slashed with a knife, i can't do yoga because i suck at being flexible, and also because i have things on my mind, i can't get you off my mind, and such is my life...

when does it stop








"i really don't have a quote to put here...i really can't think...i really am lost..."

No comments: