Friday, December 30, 2011

You...

make..
me..

sick...

And not in the good way sick either, if there even is such a thing..I'm talking about the type of sickness that births fire from my core and lets it burst out in a rage of furry...the type of sickness that makes me want to punch something..the type of sickness that makes me hate you.

It sickens me to see you getting your jollies like you are...duping those all around you. Fuck, I was called manipulative once, but you, you sir take the fucking cake. Playing with other's emotions isn't cool..so sit there in your "heartbreak" fessing over how you can't go further, when in reality you just hop from new person to new person..your nickname should be Tigger with all the bouncing you do.

But it's cool, being a social butterfly is one thing, doing what you do is another. I was right to say "I remember the way you told me you loved me - how the words would slip off your tongue so smoothly. But maybe that was only because you had said it so many times. Not only to me, but to others. I don't know what made me realize that maybe it wasn't all a lie."

At least my lies were actually the truth...and my bullshit doesn't sting as badly as yours..

...so, look who's the liar now.










"A friend to all is a friend to none...."

No comments: