Monday, December 05, 2011

I Remember

I remember your freckles - perfectly dotted in various little places across your body. I remember the scent of your hair when you'd let it roll over your shoulders. I remember the feel of your fingertips - how it gave me chills down my spine every time we touched. I remember how your lips arched into a smile - or the way you'd always scrunch your nose when you wanted to make a face at me. Or how you'd stick out your tongue for pictures.

I remember the way you told me you loved me - how the words would slip off your tongue so smoothly. But maybe that was only because you had said it so many times. Not only to me, but to others. I don't know what made me realize that maybe it wasn't all a lie.

But I still remember those things we had. Every thing.

No comments: