Thursday, December 15, 2011

Can't Think..

clowns will eat me..
wait, what...

i should probably just go back to bed..

I'm not sure really what to say...I'm glad I didn't blog earlier after i awoke from my slumber because that would have been a very sad sack of words..not saying i'm not feeling down right now, just, trying to ignore the pain..kinda like closing your eyes when you're lost - it won't make a bit of difference, but maybe you won't be as nauseous.

i don't know, my thought process is a little jacked up right now.

I literally took twenty trips to the bathroom to get my Service Bravos ready for tomorrow. Each time taking in one item..I didn't realize it until i was almost finished..it annoyed me then.

I just took a shower..after getting in i reached for my soap bottle and i started to question myself, had i already taken a shower today..i came to the answer of no, and i'm still going with that..but in the process of trying to figure it all out, my normal routine went to hell..

i had mexican for dinner tonight.

this is the third time i wrote "went" as "whent"

none of this is making any sense i assure you.

In the process of figuring things out, i'm losing my mind

this is troubling..









"i'm gonna hit 'Publish Post' and probably do something stupid..."

No comments: