Thursday, January 15, 2009

Well...

nothing...
to say now....

this was originally going to be an angry post..but as the night grew on i became a little ill....first having a weird headache, and now, well, now my stomach is turning on me....so i can't fully get out all the anger at all the bastards i need to..so i'll save it for...tomorrow? who knows, we'll see...

another day off..another day of nothing...at least today was a little warmer - i got to go to the gym today, but that didn't necessarily make me feel good...in fact whenever i workout i feel like i am about to puke, never any fun...the TV repair man came over today - i swear this company, these guys, they were around when the first TVs came out..and i hate them...he replaced some things on the tv - a new motherboard and a new power supply (sounds like a computer) and after he got it back together....still had the same problem...coooool....so he took it with him

in all honesty i was hoping the tv would have been fixed for a day or so, so that i could call samsung and get someone else on the job to fix the tv...because the run around i have had with these amatuers is enough to make me pull out my hair...as gary said, glad you aren't paying for it - and even if i were, i wouldn't be in the end...

the man reaked of smoke...and i know my tv will smell just as bad when he returns it..just after the smell had finally disappated from the first trip, ughhhhh..but that was just one of the many things wrong with today

the people who were supposed to join gary and i to watch My Bloody Valentine 3D never replied back, and others, well they just didn't have time for us...and then to top it off one of my friends got super shitty with me - someone who not too long ago sat there by my side and told me of how much a fuck i wasn't, pretty much took back all of their words today...coooool, i love being called a liar, i love when my words get manipulated, i love when people think 'they have me all figured out' - know my 'game'. Look, if you knew me as a sarcastic bastard before, why can't you remember that for the present...you want to really know what my game is - i press buttons, i'm a button presser...i know what gets to you and i want you to man up and deal with it, enter me getting on you about it all the time....if you want to distort that into some falsity, well, go right ahead, i guess you really don't know me after all...

and another thing....sex....sex..you know what, this could be it's own post and i really don't have the stomach at the moment for it...let me say this really quickly before i go, fuck it, i really don't care after all...

great...now my head is starting to hurt..my sleep patern is back out of whack...what a great way to start off the year..month of january = 744 hours...i can probably do sleep in double digits....











"Soooo, does this mean we aren't getting married in 4 years?"

No comments: