Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Wasting Time..
like it's my job..

let me just state I officially hate my computer....

you ever wonder why I don't post as much...here's a clue, actually two....1) I really don't ever have the absolute free time it takes to make the posts..I may have an hour to dick around, but that's catching up on my mail, seeing what others are up to, and checking eBay...and B) every time I actually do go to post, my computer craps out in the middle of it..and I lose everything..and then when I try to go back and re-write it, it's just horrible, not nearly as brilliant as the first time, and a lot of it is trying to recapture a mood I've already given out..so fuck that...

so here I am back at mindy's typing up this post, amoung others..today's just a lame day..I couldn't get anyone to pick up my morning shift tomorrow, and they didn't need me at all today..so I'm stuck here..not making money, and not really getting anything accomplished...story of my life...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

Sounds like the ideal friend for goofing around, I mean actual hanging out time thing not anything dirty. It’s important the time where you’re just single and without responsibilities, enjoy it while it lasts.