Sunday, February 05, 2006

Puppy Bowl II...
..with Kitty Halftime show

the brilliance just keeps on coming...

oh today, what a day..insert a rolling of the eyes right there please. today sucked, completely sucked..I think it's just a wind-down from last night, a little bit of the leftover garbage..but still, it persits. after getting barely to no sleep it was time to go to work..I was really regretting switching with Darrel at this point, but it needed to be done.

work was ridiculously stupid. it was slow yes..but that little Stephanie girl kept me full..but as the clock ticked on, I grew more and more tired..and once it was completely dead, my last table was getting up ( actually that was a half hour long epic..they got up to use the restroom, came back, and then the guy stood at the table..wanting to leave but the bitches wouldn't shutup..) so finally at 230, no tables at all..I am ready to be checked out..and I wait..and I wait..and they aren't seating me....

my replacement was to be in at 400...but then something happened and they were taken off of the schedule..so I didn't have a replacement, didn't have a table, and it was now pushing after 330...the managers ask me to stay on til 430 or so..for what, to piss me off...

so just before 4 I get double sat, and yeah..it wasn't worth my time at all...$5 on $40 and $6 on $50...and I got around 5 or so....complete waste of time..so I had to stop by mindy's to get the rats and pick up some of my last things..so by the time I get home I crash on my bed, lights on everywhere..music blarring..until 830, when mindy calls me asking for her keys, so she can leave work..riiight, I never returned them and she has the stupid car so she needs keys to get in..ok...so I wake up, kinda throw on some clothes and drop off her keys to her..and she stands there, trying to make plans with me..me, wanting to to do anything with her of course but biting back on my tongue because a change needs to be in order, so I sit there not really saying anything..a scene I react all too often...

we part ways and I wind up here at my house...finish watching up the game, eat some hot dogs, the puppy bowl and whatever I can cram into my vision. phone calls are made back and forth between mindy and myself..the last taking the longest with the least amount said. we both want to hang out with each other, but we both know it's not the healthiest thing to do...and neither of us will say or admit it. I make the point that if we both know the "best" option will hurt both parties and we both don't want to say it, or act it out..doesn't that mean something?

nothing more is really said...she grows tired and decides to call it a night and see me in the morning.













"Herro, Asuka, I was wondering if you had Derivery?"

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

hahahaha omg Puppy Bowl II ! I check this when you send me your DVD collection hahaha
My brother and I love puppies, we also watch a video puppies vs babies who's cuter? lol

"they aren't seating me" you can sit by yourself lol I still don't know the meaning of seating there

I'm hungry, even though I just had a tuna sandwich, I want a hot dog, I love hot dogs :c

"we both know it's not the healthiest thing to " it's awaken, break the toxic circle lol I know it's hurt

"doesn't that mean something?" mmm what does it mean? I don't get it, I swear when it comes to relationships... I know nothing...

Today is one of those days where I eat chocolate and think I'll die alone in an apartment and no one will notice and months later the neighbor is gonna rang the police, yeah dark. Plus you have ignored me all day... I have no sun. I'll probable watch something like Punch Drunk Love and cry my heart out