Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Two shifts..
Two moods..

and of course, two princes...

so the Tuesday morning has started like many past Tuesday mornings have..me ion a good mood..why, can't explain it..but it's the one day of the week who's morning doesn't piss me off for one reason or another...I make it to work on time, tried calling Rachann several times to make sure she got there on time as well, but no answer..I did find her as soon as I got to the OG so all was well...

and my mood was good..again I had only two tables this morning...one of them being a twelve top that got sat as soon as I got there...and my partner..well she didn't arrive for another half hour, just as I was ringing in the entire order..whatever..I did give her some of the gratuity at the end because she did help me run some trays of food out there...but that was it and I was on my way home..was cut at one, and left at quarter til only because people were talking and pizza was ordered...

made my phone call to Mindy just to prove her wrong from the discussion we had the night prior...she was worried that I wouldn't be cut as a split and I may not make it out of the OG in time to go back to my apartment and pick her up..so we didn't stay at my house the night prior..but as always..I am right...

so I got back to my place, took a nap..got up, DDR'ed, showered, and made it back to work to host....funny thing, I was the last of the hosts to arrive, since I was a couple minutes late and we all were to show up at 4:30, but I didn't care because Steph put me down as a split, so no matter what I would be cut first..brilliant.

and it was slow..I spent most of the time just standing around or rolling..I think I only sat maybe a max of seven tables..my section went from four servers, to two after they made the spit cuts, but not me....so once I was cut, I was hungry and wanted to get my free meal from Doug..but there was nowhere to sit, so I decided to leave and just wait it out..

and wait I did....mindy called me nearing 11, as she was heading over to pick me up...so from ther we want and got a sandwich from McDonald's and some random crap from Taco Bell, the healthiest meal ever! and mindy must have been PMS'ing because she had a tone with me the entire time I was with her, not yelly, but short and mean..so good times...

I would just like to mention that the other night really was unsettling, it took a day to hit me, and I never mentioned it, but here it goes....the other night, Monday, when I was with the gang at Bear's, patty was..god, how do I say this without sounding all full of myself...she was hanging on me, but nothing to read into...she was just holding my hand and was pressed up against me as we stood there watching the debauchery take place...at first I kinda pushed her off..so conditioned to not let those feelings come out towards a girl, really the only girl I ever hang out with..ever...because if I act boyfriend-y with her she'll only get upset then and I'll hear about it later.....but I did warm up to it, and you know what..it does feel good to be held and hold someone back..damnit...I do want a girlfriend....a compassionate one..and not the fucking relationship I got now...you know, the one where I have a girlfriend without any of the extreme benefits...fuck that....













"I wanna have sex while driving my car tonight, anybody down with that..anybody..anybody....YOU!"

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

“Taco Bell, the healthiest meal ever!” lol

“because if I act boyfriend-y with her she'll only get upset then and I'll hear about it later…” old Jangus knows the stuff.

“I do want a girlfriend....a compassionate one” mmmm I doubt :/

pS. I’m mad at you and this time and the level of mad I don’t even wanna tell you I am, just don’t feel a thing. So that's it, last day of commenting the blog until something changes. Why can’t you be happy when I tell you about my man crush or the guy I dated like two years ago and still remembers me? or don’t answer the questions I asked, we're friends. I think if you’re not proud of what you do then why do it.