Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Ditched?
what happened?

I can't even catch a break when I don't want it...

So after giving in the night before, I woke up next to the warm familiar body I've been longing for..turkey sandwiches are best served warm, like a Manhattan...we slept in til 3ish, mindy missing yet another day of classes. I got ready to go to work and we parted ways...

work was lame, another fill-in manager, a female this time. I don't even know if she truly worked for Darden, she kept asking ransom questions and was really intrigued by the way we did things..weird...work started off very slowly, but it eventually picked up..we were on a wait, but I had the family table, so my life sucked. the family table did get sat at one point, with five, with the potential to be five more..and because they just sat me as they were seating the family table (and my other table was expecting one more on the way but had ordered their food) I had Matt B take lead..and in fact I never really caught up with him because of my tables being so darn confusing..the family table stayed a five and therefore I was bumped from ever having it.

Fabian came in, was supposed to sit in my section, but somehow Chantel got ahold of him and brought him to 433, the table next to my two top I was serving to have a third table...so a little irked I dealt with it..she got hers though, a five top was to be seated at 311 thus giving Chantel a fourth table, but this was spoken in front of the manager and it didn't fly well with her..so they gave it to me instead..HA..funny thing is, I still picked up a fourth table just moments later...

Matt B was cut earlier and left with fire in his ass..I was so pissed to see his tables not even bussed, pre-bussed, or any of the sidework completed...and he only had two tables to take care of since I took his third as my fourth...I was everso pissed...

and then Chase got them to cut me as a split, thinking that I truly was a split, but soon found out I was not..but let it slide since I had my "date" to go on.. and then..ohh, and then....

Chantel pissed me off yet again..Chase was a split, and was cut..but decided to stay on, to allow for others to get cut, and take a 20 top that was going in Ecco..and as the manager and Chase tried to figure out who else would take, they came to Darrel...well this was fine and well..and then the party went down to 15, so even better..but then, then chantel came up to them and said "you know you can only have a max of seven guests per server, since it's 15 you need one more..." if I were Chase, I would have been going to jail for punching a bitch out cold..are you fucking kidding me..he un-cut himself to help take a party, helping everyone out..and then they go and pull that shit...are you for real???

the night wasn't a total loss, not yet, I got to work with Shady Lady..we talked, she mentioned how she hadn't seen me in awhile and missed me. and at one point while we were talking I brought up getting together sometime..maybe have a Valentine's Dinner together, basically asking her to be my Valentine..she said yes, and also commented how she had promised two other dinners as well, and she was going to spread them out..to have three nights/dates. I made a comment about whoring herself out in order to get free meals..and we quarreled with this and I think I took back my dinner date with her..who needs competition with two other guys when I have a hard enough time battling myself...

so on my way home I had a message to call mindy, she was freaking out about the rats..so we talked.apprently the docile and retarded Walley has attacked Gus, the mean one..went for the jugular and everything..so mindy got another cage and split them up. and then we talked..apparently Mindy had these big plans to get drunk with Fabi, Leah, and Adam K...whatever, she's just doing that because of my date..my date by that time I didn't want to go on...so I told mindy that if she needed a ride home, since she was taking a cab there, and if she wanted to makeout with me call me..only if these two conditions were to be true, not one or the other (ok..maybe the other...) give me a call..you know...she takes my complete seriousness so well..it makes me wonder....

so then I tried to text Laurissa and find out what she was doing.."getting ready for a wonderful night out"...ok, so I left some messages...then later the away message changed to "out *smiley face*" sooo, I texted Rachann to see if I was being blown off...but Rachann insisted that she wasn't trying to blow me off, and that they were all at yogi's and I should get over there...well little known fact, mindy had kinda joked around about whatever I do with Laurissa, don't go out to the bars since she'd be out there too..and she didn't want to make things awkward..

so in light of all this utter crap, I decided to go grocery shopping, the one thing I can do that still makes me happy, expect for when I spend every litle bit of cash I had on me...90 dollars later and I still don't know what to eat...

so by the time I got home from shopping, I had told Rachann and Chase that I'd probably stop by the places those two were..but my neck was cramping up, which made me even more tired..so I cooked a pizza and watched TV..then Adam K called me..wondering how the date was going on...telling me he didn't think it would work out..well, this little bit of "fuck off" wakes me, makes me call Rachann and I go to Yogi's

Well, I get there, she's outside talking to this guy I waited on yesterday morning, and then Adam Spaulding pulls up to drop some friends off..we all talk and then Laurissa comes out, and she's just as drunk as Rachann..and as I try to talk to her, this douche in an orange shirt comes up and does the whole "invade" thing..like he's been trying to work on this girl for awhile and doesn't want his efforts thwarted by some random guy trying to take advantage on the drunk girl..well in his mind...so I'm gearing up for fight or flight, the latter prevailing, then I get a call from mindy..she wants me to come over...and we'll end there













"come play with me"

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

“ I woke up next to the warm familiar body I've been longing for..turkey sandwiches are best served warm“ mmm she’s the one! I want sandwiches even though it’s midnight here. I’m always hungry.

“ mindy missing yet another day of classes” man, I think I never missed a class of college

“ who needs competition with two other guys when I have a hard enough time battling myself...” hahaha well I think for me it would be who needs competition? I’m not an option of many. Pls.

“ if she wanted to makeout with me call me...” ok... slut alert hahaha I’m joking, I’m quoting Robbin Scherbatsky or whatever the spelling is

“ the one thing I can do that still makes me happy, expect for when I spend every litle bit of cash I had on me...” I love spending money on others, it makes me happy. I don’t usually buy stuff for myself... that needs to change, it’s part of a resolution of this year 20/20

Ok... is the whole year gonna be like this lol ok... weird mood , Marisol... interesting 🧐