Friday, February 03, 2006

Not yet..
wait for it...

don't worry, the things from last night won't hit me til...tomorrow?

I'm not going into anything...people are stupid, people are shady..people don't make sense...luckily all this flucuates every thirteen seconds..but the big ideas haven't hit me yet....

I worked a double, oddly enough it held my mind and kept my attention..worked for only a couple hours in the morning, got cut as a split then went back to mindy's..I laid there til it was time for me to go back to work, woke her up as I left since she had to be there only 15 minutes after me...

after work I figured I'd give it a shot, a chance to turn it all around..but that never happens...

this is all you get....













"insert floating through life emotion here"

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

oh yes people don't make sense..!
SPECIALLY YOUR 2020 wacKO GUY

lol, remember "In your life, you'll meet a lot of assholes. Remember that it's stupidity that pushes them to be evil. It will prevent you from answering to their nastiness. " it's from Persepolis (2007)

"insert floating through life emotion here" das my mood rn, and I don't even understand it literally