Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Another Double Down...
..and it's a flop...

The last of the doubles, with an insult to end with...

As always I meant to get started with the day a little bit earlier than when I actually intended to wake up for the last minute to get ready to go to work. whatever..8am is too early..and in light of that wake up, by the time my alarm actually goes off I'm just getting back into my sleep..whatever..

off to work I go, working in the morning for mindy, and I get to have a follow. megan follows for me for less than an hour, and right after she goes back to classroom I am cut...and then I wait..and wait. so my tables are sticking around, talking..my first table is the last one I have now...so I sit in the back of Ecco, and sit in on the classroom with Caty. Finally by 2:30 my table gets up, and I'm running out the door...

I get home, and call some places, not expecting to have this time off, not thinking I would be considered a split, but got the balls rolling on things. but I wanted to get back to work early..Something before 4 just in order to pick up tables for those wanting to leave from this morning. made it in there by 3:50, plenty of time..and as I pull up I roll up along side Jeremy Stone..and as I get out of my car I am startled by J.Stone and his appearance. His hair is bright Blue!

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

- I’ve learned the word “flop” because of my gay friends
- so are you a person who falls asleep easily?
- here Ecco is a drink lol google it
- how cool the hair dyed, you could easily do it, yours is very light. Is J.stone a girl? I assume, boys usually don’t dye their hair

Buenas noches!