Sunday, April 11, 2004

So Let's Get To It...

Alright, I was going to ramble on about my Birthday events this and that, but there's no time, well least not right now, I've got other things on my out to bitch about....

Alright, I will say this, Vince was in town and his presence was a big enough birthday present to suite me..even tough I know he wasn't here for my birthday exactly, it was his spring break, but you get the point I'm making anyways....

so like I said, Vince was in town, but where was everyone else, where were you guys??? That's my main gripe....I don't know what to say really, I think I may be more hurt by it than he is (if he is at all) I mean honestly, do you people not know how to act like townies? I mean sure..when people come back to town, there's some animosity, "how dare they think they can waltz back into our lives and drop everything for them" I know, I went through it all....but you eventually break down those walls and spend at least one frickin' day with the person. and especially by the third, fourth, and fifth person to come back, you should have warmed yourself up to the process anyhow.

So I tried to visit with the guy as much as I could, and thankfully I had my weekend vacation deal going on so I could do that...but earlier in the week proved a little bit more difficult, what with work and all...and yeah, I would "ditch" Vince at 10 in the evening to visit with other friends who were providing me with room and board...no hard feelings though...but when we made calls to others, they wouldn't answer their phones, or would answer - have to see what was going on - then never call us back. Kudos goes to jimmy who did come out with us, yay...everyone else can burn...

so Vince, this is an outpour to you...I know you are thinking about whether you should stay in Terre Haute this summer or come back...it's obvious these townie fucks aren't appreciative of what's going round them and they've all fallen into the wrong tree...so I'm sorry, I apologize on behalf of the townies, and those ruining our reputation...stay away...stay away for as long as you can, and take the words of bob, never look back.

No comments: