Monday, April 12, 2004

Oh My God....
Zach and Milgram Together....

So I just read this article here...involving a prank-phone caller who says he is an authority figure, a company official or police officer...and people do what he tell them to, over the phone..

Of course you an do your own searching for Milgram on Google...but yeah, it's almost the same thing...obedience to Authority....

See, these "experiments" should not be deemed "unethical"...the are very valuable findings..I still can't believe they condemned Milgram for doing what he did, yet saying it was ingenious of him at the same time, using his findings today in their theories..

in order to get "correct" and "true" findings for experiments such as that, you cannot tell the "victims" involved what is going on..I mean come on..I can rant all day about that but I won't....you see my point...

but yeah, I know this pranker is no psychologist, though if her were it would be great....but anyways, enjoy the article....

No comments: