Tuesday, April 27, 2004

It's Been A Long Time...

Alright..here we go..not much to say, I'm here, typing, just for..some reason.....

Ummm, everyday I work in a day closer to I don't..and what I mean by that is, every day I work is a closer day til I get fired, ha yeah.....Pete and I lovingly joke about it....but it's not only at Target, that damn bird is fucking around too...

basically things are getting out of hand, and I'm fed up, I've been voicing my mouth like no other, making everything a battle, in reality causing more problems...I'm good for that aren't I...yeah, I've been called into the office at target for saying things that were out of line..apparently I can't call some one dyslexic (even though I am) nor can I call my bosses mother fuckers....oh well, it ain't stopping me....

and reddy, oh man, I go in, do my thing, and get shit for doing something I shouldn't, whatever it may be, I'm not sure, rules change every day and only certain people enforce certain things....basically they have over hired and the novelty of the restaurant is running thin so they need to cut back on the labor, hence more firings, I've already seen 4 in the past 48 hours.....

so what else is new, I can honestly say not much without everything thinking more of it, so yeah....

it came as a shock to see she's listening to Muse, that blew my mind, especially after the comments "we" have made the past week, mainly because the group saw them in concert on friday, interesting...

speaking of shows (I originally typed shoes, which reminds me of something funny..) this Friday..ehh ehh, come on, you know you want to go....Actually you might want to hold back, til the next show...this one will most definitely be sold out and they'll have to stop letting people in again...so come if you want, come with me and I'll be sure to get you in..ironically enough it's at the Muse...

so yeah, if you need me, call, just because I may not be "around" doesn't make me unavailable, just call, it's always worked before...if anything you're pushing me further away, so whatever...

Stuck inside of mobile with the memphis blues again...

Well I should be off again, random here and there's, doesn't matter where really those who are in the know can still reach me.....and quite frankly this post didn't achieve anything I wanted it to, and I smell roasted marshmallows...

No comments: