Sunday, April 04, 2004

04/04/04

How badass of a date is that?!?!? yeah, I like it..and it's a Sunday, Palm Sunday....I remember when my birthday was on Palm Sunday, a certain Jimmy C left a present for me on my car..god that rocked.

Speaking of dates....get this one, I go to Target and look at my schedule, I only got three days...and then I find myself asking, why do I have off the 8th through the 12th...and I look closer, better yet, why does it say I requested off the 8th through the 12th..so then they dig through the forms to find the "alledged" requests off...and yeah, apparently it's my birthday or some shit....

Go to Red Robin, same thing, don't remember the requests off, but yeah, now I got what seems like an eternity of bumming around doing nothing...wow...

and yeah, I really don't expect anything from anyone, I know I won't get money or presents or things I need...maybe a card from my grandparents, a call from someone who remembered..you can't always get what you want, yeah I know that one...

>>you know, for being such a fucking bitch.....

someone asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I told them it doesn't matter, just try to let me have a good time....I guess, doesn't matter, I got everything I need?

oh, my mother...god do I have stories...well she "got" me a card..I say that with a doubt in my voice, the card did have her handwritting on the inside, but the envelope, that was my grandma's..so it makes me wonder if my mom got a card, or my grandma got the card and had my mother sign it..hmmmmm

so yeah, many many days off from work....legal to do whatever I please...let's see where I end up

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...
This comment has been removed by the author.