Thursday, April 01, 2004

Does It Really Matter What I Did Last Night???

Nahhh, didn't think so

though I suppose some of the words could be change around and create a new question...

Hey dude, cut the crap, I mean honestly.....you can only send so much of the vomitous love in our direction, sheesh...

And anything I would say today, nobody would take seriously..I mean it's April Fool's Day, so I'll just have to wait til next time...but you'll get yours, don't you fret...

bastards....

So before I....well, yeah, where do I want to go..never been on a plane before....I still get a tingle when I see them fly above me....but I've got to use these things before I..well..yeah....I men come on, me and a "spouse" fly for free, who wants in on this...I heard we can even get discounts at hotels to the places we go..if not, let's just stay up for 48 hours and enjoy it all..damn straight...

I'm out for now, good tidings..

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

AJÁ "Does It Really Matter What I Did Last Night?"
it DOES really matter what I did last night

again, intriguing your readers
again, I can't believe you were afraid to fly and now it's like what birds do for you...maybe it'll be the same with water hahaha

what kind of proposition is this " me and a "spouse" fly for free, who wants in on this...I heard we can even get discounts at hotels to the places we go.." mmmm cheeky