Thursday, May 14, 2009

Keeping it Cool

..as can be..
..even though my room's on fire...

it's kinda like your sex, or his pee...but not

i went to bed last night pissed off, and i woke up this morning in the same mood - so you know how my sleep was..very ineffective...i don't go in to work until 5:30....but even with the late arrival i can't pull a smile onto my face for the life of me, if anything as the hour to work approaches, and as i walk closer and closer into the depths of the hell i created i feel my soul start to cry..any energy to get me through the day that i had before quickly vanishes...

but then i remember what day it is and i feel a sense of relief...cas/lax/thurs..the only thing to halt my sole and senses from escaping. Granted the district manager is in town and everybody is 'on edge', i could care less....i'll do my impression of him while he's around, scaring everyone and making myself laugh...

the night is an easy one...myself and two other employees are teaming two parties in the two private rooms...i think manager scott is still trying to throw me a bone and compensate for the past week...but the funny thing is, nobody will every question me being on parties for a week straight like they will with no talent clown, amoung others...

like i said, the night went with no hitches, i eventually started to warm up, yelling "i'm on a boat" in the kitchen, or rapping as i carried food out behind other servers...i'm all finished up, but i spend time with the hostess lucy at the front..trying to spot pete wentz and get free tickets for tomorrows show.. she's following him on twitter and his updates are lame...just about as lame as amanda bynes'...

the clock nears 11 and i decide i've been there for too long and head on out...i feel like going out, but since nobody has plans or has talked it up, i'll just go home - people are lame anyways....i get back to the apartment and gary is with his emel and her friend watching forgetting sarah marshall....every time i watch that moie it just makes me want to escape and return to hawai'i...

summer is on it's way and i'm still heartbroken at the way indy has been to me, still heartbroken at the way anything has treated me in that matter..they say time heals all wounds....the only reason why that is so is because memory is selective...over time you start to filter out the bad and can only recall the god...hell, i just mentioned going back to hawai'i and i couldn't wait to jump ship when i was there, i hated btown when i lived there, but now visit it and recant tales of times when things were good...i hated cp but i just applied there?










"I just ran food to your table and I jizzed, in, my pants!"

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

that was so not worth the wait