Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Day23

Back to the Grind..
Just another day

Is anybody else feeling kinda blue?

So after yesterday's celebration we were brought back down to reality and had to get back into the grind of things..so today I worked...but the highlight of lunch was the fact I got to be the bubble boy...i don't know why I've wanted to do this so much, but I finally got my chance today...

As I stood there thank everyone for sanitizing I made up a little story, about how the star bubble boy was injured and they had to bring in the third string bubble boy, aka me..why it skipped over the second I forgot, something to do with timeshares or something, who knows..then I went into the rant about how this is my one time to shine and prove I am worthy enough to start..you only have one chance to make a first impression..and you only have only golden opportunity to make a difference on the way people perceive you..whatever...

Another cool part about lunch was when somebody asked me if the girl in red was my girlfriend..now I'm not one to use that term until it is officially established, but this is PP and we are only here for a few more days, sure she's my valentine, but, jenny was a friend of mine...

Dinner was also good because I was a breaker..so I got to eat first, let someone else eat, then was done for the day..though I had to sit in the dining room and pretend to study, I brought down my computer and played around on it..

The only bad thing about the meals today was the fact that the food was not good at all..neither in the wheel house nor the main dining room..so I got me a sandwich after I worked out and showered..

Guess who I talked to after I got my sandwich..ohh, that's right, andrea...and of course I made a fool of myself..i think she’s getting the hint that I have some sort of weird crush on her..i sat there and rambled to the poor lady, throwing in my not so subtle flirtations to the 29 year old restaurant manager...and she's a busy lady, and I just made her sit there and chat it up with me..

After the sandwich the group just sat there..jenny ran off to play piano then never was found again..so amiee and I just went up to our rooms..i came across this really funny movie on HBO and I caught the second half of it...grandma's boy or something...it was actually pretty good..

Then jenny came over and I gave her shit for leaving without saying anything...you know me and my abandonment issues..so she felt bad and I kept pressing the issue til I felt she was punished enough, I'm a horrible person but what can I say..

I got over it by reading her the Blue Day Book, a personal favorite, then we watched Vanilla Sky..i got tired and started dosing in and out of it..but that was my night

So I got a problem...my fucking roommate, well one of them, not josh but james, has completely flipped out...Now everyone already warned me at the start of my stay to keep my distance from him, he's crazy, yadda yadda yadda..i didn't believe them because they probably just thought he was different..as the times went on, I could tell something was wrong wit the kid, but nothing that was showing through and he did a good job of keeping it to himself..so carried on, and everyone kept saying, you'll see soon enough what we were talking about....

Well sure as shit the fucker finally flipped, I don't know if it is his time of the month, he's pissed about this being his 20th week here, he's been rejected in the bar by ladies too many times, or if he's going through a drug withdrawal, but the kid has lost the handle on things...

He came in the room the other night yelling at me and jenny, so we eventually left because I didn't want to start anything..but apparently after we left he killed all the lights and stood in the dark in one spot for thirty minutes...only to get completely naked, go to the bathroom, come out and walk around in some zombie like state, before finally laying down and jerking off for another fifteen minutes...

And since then every morning he'll talk shit about jenny and me, he talk shit when he walks in the room, he slams doors, it's just getting fucking ridiculous...i swear to god I'm gonna go off on him tonight...











"Jenny was a friend of mine..."

No comments: